Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royaldoy

The other SilverLine game...

6 posts in this topic

I was recently at a Barnes and Noble in my area and they had a game that had the same size box as Citadels and Collossal Arena. I can't remember the name of it, but Reiner Knizia did it and it was an FFG game. It had somehting "China" in the title (perhaps Great Wall of China, I can't remember). I don't see it listed here and was wondering if it is a small game worth getting.

Hey there. Yup, Great Wall Of China. I've played it maybe a couple of times and it sadly fell short for me... Maybe me and my friends didn't get it though. I much prefer Condottiere/Citadels/Cold War... Looking forward to trying out the new Red November game though.

Another great Knizia game is Poison, which sadly is not published by FFG.

I love that alot of Knizia's game have a strong mathematics element to them. Does anyone know if Knizia has a Mathematics degree or something? Perhaps there's a bio of him on wikipedia I should check out.

(Yup -- PhD in fact. Which, when I told my wife she said "Yeah, I knew that." Next time I'll ask before I stick my foot in my interent mouth)

Kingdoms is a good silver line game by Knizia, not that is gets any support around here?

Hey Royaldoy - good on ya

Hendal