Sign in to follow this  
Mahali2

When you increase your Toughness do you increase your wounds?

I did roughly the same thing with my group. Hit points are always 2x toughness bonus + d5 + origin bonus. Doing some quick math revealed that the sound constitution talents are still far more economical to upgrade then toughness even for the classes with cheap toughness bonuses. The reason I did this was so that a character with 39 toughness isn't penalized so badly for being 1 point short of 40.

I'm with Decessor and ExtremoPenguin: characters who inrease they're strength increase their melee damage so why not allow those who increase their Toughness to up their wounds? I certainly don't think that allowing for a few extra wounds unbalances the game in any way. I like it!

(Actually, our 'rule' is that when you Toughness bonus increases by 1 point, you gain 1 wound... which was kind of an oversight on my part, actually. ... and GM agrees so making corrections to my DH/RT character sheets right now...  Thanks guys!!!)

Macharias the Mendicant said:

I'm with Decessor and ExtremoPenguin: characters who inrease they're strength increase their melee damage so why not allow those who increase their Toughness to up their wounds?

Because thier TB also goes up by 1 which is the same as SB going up, as it reduces damage you take every time you take damage.

But I have no issue with extra wounds for advance T.