Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royaldoy

Someone stole my Thief...

11 posts in this topic

My Cavetroll was brought out the other day and played out first 4 player game with it. While setting up, we noticed that the Thief for yellow was missing and instead we had an extra Adventurer. Anyone else had a converted Thief?gran_risa.gif  I guess I will have to call FFG and see if they will work a trade with me.

Just contact Thaadd at FFG and she can send you a replacement Thief.

Had the same problem (except the missing thief was green).  Contacted ffg and within a couple of days they sent me the missing piece.

Not a theif problem ,but I have just bought my game and played it twice, on our 3rd turn one player was red for the first time and we have found 2 red orcs and no red knight.

Must be a common problem with this game.  I recieved two blue wrathes and did not have a blue thief.  I sent an email requesting the part today.

Stone37 said:

Must be a common problem with this game.  I recieved two blue wrathes and did not have a blue thief.  I sent an email requesting the part today.

Wanted to update this.  I was sent the piece in about a week.  Very happy with the quick turn around!

Same problem...Two dwarves yellow and no Knight...

But I'm in France and I doubt that FFG will send me the Knight...........

fatmax66 said:

Couldn't hurt to ask.  I haven't heard any anecdotes about people overseas needing/getting replacements, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  FFG definitely has a market in Europe.  Perhaps Thadd will redirect you to their European distributors for a replacement, who knows?

Steve-O said:

fatmax66 said:

Couldn't hurt to ask.  I haven't heard any anecdotes about people overseas needing/getting replacements, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  FFG definitely has a market in Europe.  Perhaps Thadd will redirect you to their European distributors for a replacement, who knows?

I live in Italy and had some missing/damaged figures in my copy of WOW: The Board game. Sent an e-mail to Thaad and got my replacement pieces with no problem, directly from Minnesota. It just takes longer overseas, but generally you don't have to wait more than a couple of weeks for small packages. If you didn't contact FFG Customer Service, just do it.