Sign in to follow this  
johnny shoes

faq errata version 1.2

faq errata version 1.2 is out. Zoog Burrow now is neutral not zoog icon. The Night no longer blanks Night characters. Meeting requirements is emphasized for gaining control and attachments. Also, "If you gain control of a card attached to a story card, you may attach it to another story, if able." We now have Zones of Play and In Play versus Out of Play. Oh, and when equals after.

Eleven questions are answered. They concern: Dreamlands Fanatic, Chess Prodigy (twice), Book of Eibon, Obsessive Research, Guardian Pillar, Horrid Dreams, Twilight Gate, The Captain, Parallel Universe, Hound of Tindalos, and end of game.

faq 1.1 was trimmed down from the 1.0 core, in black and white. But 1.2 looks nice.

Well, I'm kinda puzzled about this one !

In fact, I don't understand why there are no points concerning the Wounding/destruction process, which should helps the players to play the Gugs ...

Plus I would have love to have an official ruling on how things get when a character that couldn't uncommit remains in a story while the story phase start !!

Do the story resolves or not ?? (Remember that you need to commit a character to resolve a story... What about an already committed character ???