Sign in to follow this  
Maimed1

where can I buy 3D BL terrian ?

Think about thispreocupado.gif.....The figs of BL too big to match up with 3D Terrain that would match the Board hexes.You could make certain types of terrain to fit the hexes but then you have the problem of putting Units in the hex (nice trees but no room for the figs).I don't use the BL figs & instead use 6mm 0r 10mm Units but even doing that you still can't place them with  most 3D terrain.

BL is a Board Game & comes with nice Terrain tiles,trying to tie 3D Terrain into it rather uncessary & works against the smooth play of the Game.If you feel the 3D Terrain bug maybe you should go with a Table Top fig Game.

OD

Old Dwarf said:

Think about thispreocupado.gif.....The figs of BL too big to match up with 3D Terrain that would match the Board hexes.You could make certain types of terrain to fit the hexes but then you have the problem of putting Units in the hex (nice trees but no room for the figs).I don't use the BL figs & instead use 6mm 0r 10mm Units but even doing that you still can't place them with  most 3D terrain.

BL is a Board Game & comes with nice Terrain tiles,trying to tie 3D Terrain into it rather uncessary & works against the smooth play of the Game.If you feel the 3D Terrain bug maybe you should go with a Table Top fig Game.

OD

Hi Efidm

have done tabletops. 35 years or thatwas too much. the minis are gathering dust in the cabinett :(