Sign in to follow this  
ffgfan

Realms f terrinoth pdf?

Ok, so this year was a Realms Of terrinoth event and after this event was rumored that  there will be a pdf version of the quests form this event. So where is the pdf from this one? Where are those adventures? Will they ever by published as a free pdf or we must wiat until the next Quest Compendium will be announced? Will there be a new Quest Compendium vol 2? I would like to know the anwsers to my questions.

These quests will eventually be added to the Support page of Descent. I got this answer from FFG themselves when I contacted them about a month ago.

ffgfan said:

Ok, so this year was a Realms Of terrinoth event and after this event was rumored that  there will be a pdf version of the quests form this event. So where is the pdf from this one? Where are those adventures? Will they ever by published as a free pdf or we must wiat until the next Quest Compendium will be announced? Will there be a new Quest Compendium vol 2? I would like to know the anwsers to my questions.

I'd love to see a second Quest Compendium.  I think if they learn from the mistakes of the first one, a second could do really well.  Unfortunately, I kind of doubt they're willing to take the risk considering how abysmally the first one bombed (judging by feedback around here.)

As far as the Realms quests go, I am both surprised and pleased to hear FFG has plans to publish them online.  I had written them off as "exclusive content" I'd never see having not attended the event.

ffgfan said:

So will there be an official anwser from FFG to my questions? Please!