Sign in to follow this  
PlasmaBomb

Rogue Trader Release Schedule: Profit and Plunder!

good book battlefleet. like the seed, like the ships. i even more like the new upgrades how i have too get my RT too get in good with someone with a schipyard and i can get even more out of my smugeling little raider (become a shadow in there keel befor i crippel them and take what i want

Amazon.com just sent me an email stating that the release date for Rogue Trader: Hostile Acquisitions will be pushed back until January 2012. The upcoming section for FFG’s website does not even list this product and I checked as of July 17, 2011.

From a distributor: Hostile Acquisitions is listed as a november release:

FFGRT10

Rogue Trader: Hostile Acquisitions

$29.95 SRP

UPC 9781589948006
Hostile Acquisitions, a Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay supplement, is a detailed resource for anyone interested in exploring the world of crime in Rogue Trader.

Within its pages, players and GMs will find all they need to run a campaign on the far side of Imperial Law. A guide to crime for Explorers with a flexible sense of morality, Hostile Acquisitions also includes a catalog of valuable treasures across the Koronus Expanse waiting to be “liberated.” From new characters and equipment to creating nemeses and running games based on criminal enterprise, Hostile Acquisitions is an invaluable resource for those Rogue Traders who are more rogue than trader.

Nice!

Personally, I've always found it a little tricky to come up with unique flavoured acquisitions.  I'm not talking about adding detail to Best Craftsmanship gear, but rather the kind of stuff you can find in xeno treasure hoards and the like.

Wanted to say, I honestly think the RT Beastiary book will probably contain alot of unique stuff. We've all seen a little bit of cross-over with the Orks in various books, though I tend to feel they get more sharply defined with each pass and thus am happy. But the Beastiary will probably include lots of Eldar, Vermin & Monsters that nest in ships, I hope to see Rak'gol and Stryxis more fully detailed as well.

Who do I talk to about corrupted pdfs? I downloaded the Bestiary from DriveThru, but all my copies' Page 38s (Void Kraken stats and accompanying sidebar) are corrupted.

They have 8 Alternate ranks that are generally themed around the buying or selling of goods such as one that's meant to specialize in the "Cold Trade" and the coutnerpart of the Drusian Adherent, the Drusian Charlatan.

The real thing you have to look forward to in this book though is the Nemesis Paths, where you can quickly create delightful themed nemeses for each of your PCs to encounter and hate (although mine have a tendency to just pick random NPCs to serve this role).