Sign in to follow this  
Shadowspawn2

WFRP3 Stat Tracker

You know what? That's really nice looking! 

I have a couple players who don't get the concept of where the stress/fatigue counters go and how it affects their stats (stressed/fatigued and strained).

Stolen!

I'd love to see that laid out on a full character sheet. There's one online that mirrors closer the 2nd edition sheet, but using the style of this edition's docs but adding key info like the trackers, listing the thresholds and so forth would be awesome.

keltheos said:

I'd love to see that laid out on a full character sheet. There's one online that mirrors closer the 2nd edition sheet, but using the style of this edition's docs but adding key info like the trackers, listing the thresholds and so forth would be awesome.

Yeah, I know which one you mean. That would be a bit of a project, I'll see if I can work on it in the future. 

I like it, very nice.  Not sure if *I'll* use it but I have a few players that may prefer it.  Where I can see more use from it is in tracking your settings between games.

Kryyst said:

I like it, very nice.  Not sure if *I'll* use it but I have a few players that may prefer it.  Where I can see more use from it is in tracking your settings between games.

Yeah, that was part of the reasoning for it as well.