Sign in to follow this  
rashktah

XO again and again?

Hi!

If I XO some player, can this player then XO another player (or even me??), who can XO another player, who can... catch my drift?

Thanks for any help! :)

No, one XO per turn - otherwise you allow the chain of XOs in a turn if it was one per player per turn. As soon as the turn is over and the next player's turn starts you can have another. 

Hm, this forum needs some 'edit' function...

So in a 5-player game, if player 3 uses a XO on any player, the next XO card can only be played when players 4, 5, 1 and 2 have finished their turns, right?

rashktah said:

Hm, this forum needs some 'edit' function...

So in a 5-player game, if player 3 uses a XO on any player, the next XO card can only be played when players 4, 5, 1 and 2 have finished their turns, right?

Not exactly.  In a 5 player game, if player 3 uses his action to play XO, then an XO may not be played until the next player's turns.  That's player 4's turn.  The turns are delineated by the prepare for jump step (moving the jump icon, if it appears on the crisis card for that turn) and the next player's receive skills step.

So, if someone plays an executive order, executive order may not be played until the next player receives their skill cards at the start of their turn.

Sinis said:

So, if someone plays an executive order, executive order may not be played until the next player receives their skill cards at the start of their turn.

Okay, understood.

Thank you very much!!

One XO per player turn - over and out! :)

"Hm, this forum needs some 'edit' function..."

There is an "Edit" on the grey bar above the latest post if it's your post. It seems you can't edit older posts for some reason. (I just edited this post).