Sign in to follow this  
Glyff

Art prints...

I love art work on the cover of the Rouge Trader rule book. I was wondering if FFG had any plans to make some of their art work into prints/posters for sale. I would love to have if to frame and display in my game room.

A good number of artists have their work available on DeviantArt. You might be able to request prints from them. There are tons of other great artists that have 40k work on there that isn't FFG-related, too.

Warhammer 40K, Dark Heresy

Warhammer40k-SouvereignVenture

Rogue Trader RPG Cover

Lure of the Expanse Art 02

Glyff said:

I love art work on the cover of the Rouge Trader rule book. I was wondering if FFG had any plans to make some of their art work into prints/posters for sale. I would love to have if to frame and display in my game room.

How about this for an idea: double sided posters that have some of the fantastic artwork from RT on one side and a re-working of the Koronus Expanse map on the other, with loads of new details and surprises? And the same for the Calixis Sector?

Forge World have done these (the Siege of Vraks maps/posters spring to mind) and so have Black Library - they did an A2 map of the Sabbat Worlds Crusade that sold like hot cakes... 

Lightbringer said:

How about this for an idea: double sided posters that have some of the fantastic artwork from RT on one side and a re-working of the Koronus Expanse map on the other, with loads of new details and surprises? And the same for the Calixis Sector?

Oh man, I'd love full-size poster maps for any/all of the sectors. :D