Sign in to follow this  
Colon Calculator

Your in the Jungle baby! Your gonna die!!!!!

For me, I was thinking that the last expansion was a good one, and wouldn't have minded if that was last in the series. I was a bit skeptical when I picked it, but I did to make sure that I had the collection up to date. When I finally did play it last Saturday night, it revitalized my interest back into the game.

I loved all of the new mechanics and the not knowing which god you'll be doing battle to until later in the game. I also loved the rituals and how they worked. And the new minis are the best quality yet.

I live in the Netherlands the game is not out here yet, sure i can buy it online but i wait till it arrives at my game store.

I got all the other expansions included the Midnight expansion i noticed that most people dont like it but our game group loves it :D

I've found the new expansion to be very satisfying.  Played two games over the weekend with my wife and really had a fun time.   The Primal Gods really force you to think strategically about your options after they wake up as each one can really get to laying down the hurt (or growing out of control) unless the players make good decisions and get a little lucky with placing ritual tokens.

I'm also quite fond of the new town mechanics as its fun to be able to sort of buzz through town, shop and keep traveling all in the same turn.

Anyways, I think this expansion is right up their with Sands and Frozen Wastes, and highly recommend it.

Judd

Buy Sands if you like adventuring/questing as this is the main mechanic towards fame and glory.  Buy Zanaga if you like monster bashing and a more cooperative type of gameplay (doing so allows you to "choose" which primal God to face). Both are very solid expansions (get both if you can!)