Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ynnen

Support Doc Update >> Living Index, Component List 7/5/2010

6 posts in this topic

The Living Index (PDF, 500 kb) has been updated to include references to content found in Winds of Magic and Liber Mutatis -- the two sourcebooks found in the Winds of Magic supplement.

The WFRP Card & Component list (PDF, 900 kb) has also been updated to include components and materials found in the Winds of Magic supplement.

These and other WFRP resources can be found on the WFRP support page.

Not to sound too greedy, but now that Signs of Faith has been released (albeit in small quantities), shouldn't the component list be updated? ...or are we just going to have to wait for the general release?

So I figure I should post this update here. The Living Index & Component list was updated on the 8th of September 2011 according to the new file.

I'm certain I have looked there since I joined the boards and have only just noticed a new one today... did anyone else notice the new Index before today?

(The Errata is also updated to the same date)

I think we're on our own as fans on this one for a while.  We've been working a bit on this over at RPGGeek.com, but I wouldn't hurt for any of us to just post some lists now and then as we get to them here.

jh