Sign in to follow this  
Kalidor

Are all the bonus tokens fully compatible with Revised Rules?

Hello!

I am just curious if it's worth my time to print out all of the bonus tokens (or at least all of those I find particularly useful/good) on card stock so they can be used in my Tannhauser games, going forward.

I have the Revised Rulebook, but haven't had a chance to go through all 90 pages yet, hehe, to see if this is a stupid question, or not.  ;)

Should I print 'em all out?

Thanks in advance for any help; happy gaming!

Well, the rules will not be the same (maybe some will) for the tokens, but it will not be a waste of time to print and glue anyway as it is just the token. Token and art will remain the same, only rules will change.

I have All packs for characters on a poker sized card (2 on each side) then bonus tokens are on a Wings of War size card.

The Bonus Tokens present in the revised rulebook are those found in the Novgorod Expansion pack and the Single Packs. The other bonus Token have not been updated by now and FFG has not announced an ETA.

My guess is that the nex revision batch will be in the Daedalus Expansion and maybe if we're lucky in the Troop Packs.

So unless you want to use them with the orignal rules I guess it's best to wait until then.

Plageman said:

So unless you want to use them with the orignal rules I guess it's best to wait until then.

Or do your best to convert the old rules text into new rules lingo.  I don't imagine it would be too difficult for most of them, and in terms of game components they won't change at all.

Fantastic everyone; thanks for the info!

On a side-note, I wonder about the scenarios FFG has in the Tannhauser; Classic support pages...

Are they "updated"?  Revised edition-style?