Sign in to follow this  
Formynder4

The final Clone Wars announcement article:

4.JPG

As predicted, the Hardcell Transport has the Fleet Support slot. And 2 Officer slots? I wasn't expecting that.

Not only does this mean that the Separatists won't be limited to one ship with Fleet Support, like the Republic, but they can have more than 2 Fleet Support ships in a standard fleet, because the Hardcell isn't a flotilla.

Edited by Captain Corvid

25 minutes ago, Thrindal said:

The Transport version is well worth the points.  The Battle refit seems a little expensive but with Engineering 3, Defensive Retrofit, and the Foreman's Labor Title it could be fairly tanky for a small.

Blue/Black flak for 52 points, with a good nav chart, good tokens and a defensive retrofit.

Both separatist and republic seem very flak-heavy which bodes ill for the Imperials in particular.

2 hours ago, flatpackhamster said:

Blue/Black flak for 52 points, with a good nav chart, good tokens and a defensive retrofit.

Both separatist and republic seem very flak-heavy which bodes ill for the Imperials in particular.

Yes, which could mean that Reserve Hangar Deck is used more often, or TIE Advanced and TIE Defenders will become more prevalent.

I love to fly TIE Defenders and now that I can't bring as many Aces, Defenders are an easy substitute. Defenders are very difficult to kill with flak.