Sign in to follow this  
JediPartisan

Clone Wars Small Ships

FFG has missed sending spoilers about some things in the past, so in case you missed it, here’s what’s been shown afaik. If anyone can fill out the rest, please let us know. This info was all from the In-Flight Report video, but maybe more was spoiled elsewhere.

Consular Class Charger C70

4 hull, 1 black anti-squadron

1 Command, 1 Squadron, 2 Engineering

Defence: Evade, Redirect, Contain

Movement:

I

I  I

I   I  -

II  II  I  I

1   3  4

Load Out: Officer, Support Team, Offensive Retrofit, Turbolasers

Keyword: Clone

Cost: 45

Shields: 2F, 2P, 2S, 1Aft

Weapons: 2red+1blue Forward, 2red Port & Starboard, 1red+1blue Aft

Consular-Class Armed Cruiser

4 hull, 2 blue Anti-squadron

1 Command, 1 Squadron, 2 Engineering

Defence: Evade, Redirect, Contain

Movement:

I

I  I

I   I  -

II  II  I  I

1   3  4

Load Out: unknown

Keyword: something ending with “ms.”

Cost: 37

Shields: 2 Forward, 2 Port & Starboard, 1 Aft

Weapons: 2blue+1black Forward, 1blue+1black Port & Starboard, 1blue Aft

Unfortunately we know less about the CIS Hardcell

Hardcell-Class Battle Refit

5 hull, 1blue+1black Anti-Squadron

Unknown

Defence: Unknown

Movement: Unknown

Load Out: Officer, Offensive Retrofit, Defensive Retrofit, Turbolaser

Keywords: Droid, Transport

Cost: 52

Shields: 3 Forward, 1 Port & Starboard, 2 Aft

Weapons: 3red Forward, 1red Port & Starboard, nothing Aft

Hardcell-Class Transport

5 hull, 1blue+1black Anti-Squadron (looking through peg, so may not be correct)

1 Command, 2 Squadron, Engineering Unknown

Defence: Unknown

Movement: Unknown

Load Out: Unknown

Keywords: Unknown

Cost: Unknown

Shields: 3 Forward, 1 Port & Starboard, 2 Aft

Weapons: 2red+1blue Forward, 1blue Port & Starboard, nothing Aft

14 minutes ago, Rmcarrier1 said:

We might be getting previews for the Smalls starting this week.

I hope so, but there have been things in the past where they just missed half of the release and we never did get an article/spoiler for those items.🤞

I always like the articles, as then you know if you want to buy extra, or if you might even want to pass. Always better to be informed.😊

Just to add more about the Hardcell class ships gleaned from the German Learn to Play.

These apply to both versions, unless specified.

Command1, Squadron 2, Engineering 3

Defence: Evade, Brace, Redirect

Movement:

-

I    I
II   I    I

1   2   3   4

The Transport version or, “Raumfrachter der Hardcell-Klasse” gets 1 blue antisquadron.

Unfortunately no load out info, or cost. Boy, I hope they do an article, but with only 10 days to release...

39 minutes ago, JediPartisan said:

Just to add more about the Hardcell class ships gleaned from the German Learn to Play.

These apply to both versions, unless specified.

Command1, Squadron 2, Engineering 3

Defence: Evade, Brace, Redirect

Movement:

-

I    I
II   I    I

1   2   3   4

The Transport version or, “Raumfrachter der Hardcell-Klasse” gets 1 blue antisquadron.

Unfortunately no load out info, or cost. Boy, I hope they do an article, but with only 10 days to release...

There is 0% chance that they release an article each for the GAR's squads and small ships and don't do the same for the CIS. They're coming. :)

24 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

There is 0% chance that they release an article each for the GAR's squads and small ships and don't do the same for the CIS. They're coming. :)

I agree. I think we'll get the Separatist Squadrons preview on Friday and the Hardcell preview on Monday.

The question is will there be time for previews of the Upgrade Card Collection, Dial Pack, and Armada 1.5 Rules Updates before the CWA expansions are released on Friday December 4th?

6 minutes ago, Captain Corvid said:

I agree. I think we'll get the Separatist Squadrons preview on Friday and the Hardcell preview on Monday.

The question is will there be time for previews of the Upgrade Card Collection, Dial Pack, and Armada 1.5 Rules Updates before the CWA expansions are released on Friday December 4th?

tenor.gif?itemid=16087355

... the GAR squads article came out on Thursday the 19th. I think if they want to, they could put out three in the last 7 days before the release.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

52 minutes ago, Captain Corvid said:

43 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16087355

... the GAR squads article came out on Thursday the 19th. I think if they want to, they could put out three in the last 7 days before the release.

I hope so. Legion has done exactly that, more than once. Articles came out for one faction, but not the other. I would think we’re talking about a different people in charge of the Armada articles, than Legion, so maybe you’re right... I hope you’re right.🥺

19 hours ago, JediPartisan said:

I hope so. Legion has done exactly that, more than once. Articles came out for one faction, but not the other. I would think we’re talking about a different people in charge of the Armada articles, than Legion, so maybe you’re right... I hope you’re right.🥺

Just got the CIS Squads, so starting with good news there! :D 

I think Monday we will see the CIS small ship article and then later that week we will see and upgrade card pack/rules 1.5 article (I think they will lump these together) and then we are all set for the clone wars release on friday

I only wanted to post the specific information from 1.5 LEAK about the Hardcell ships here again:

If you zoom on page 27 of german seperatist starter set rules you can also see a new card. There is a title card for the HC named "Beast of Burden".

"Once activated, you may exhaust this card and spend 1 or more of your Defense Markers to select up to as many Defense Markers on friendly ships at distance 1-3 and make those Defense Markers ready to play."

In addition there is another hint in the picture. Both basic Hardcell ships are equipped with the support card "munitions resuply" and no other cards. This is an indication that this ship generally has an slot for suply cards.

Here just the copied shipcards from document, whereas the quality are very bad.

image.png.089c27cb37c4d9b1f358bbdea0685b88.pngimage.png.53b006e6edc32162ff4ee85b10c3dac9.png