Mburnaugh64

Upgrade Card Collection One or Two???

Go for two at least then. If you're just gonna play casually with a friend, two should be plenty. If you want to be more competitive, then 3-4 might be the way to go.

(Assuming there's just 1 copy of each card per pack)

Edited by Cruzer
P.S. added

If you already have all the expansions, then you have one or more sets of all the cards already.

So, one (or zero) Upgrade Card Pack.

If you intend to replace all your mini cards with the new cards so they all match,  then it depends on how many of each expansion you own. Which might get quite ridiculous if you have a lot of copies of a particular ship...

8 hours ago, Mburnaugh64 said:

Yeah unfortunately my OCD won’t let that happen LOL!! 

I understand where you're coming from. So I guess the answer is that we really don't know. While they've told us that some cards will have multiples, we just don't know any amounts yet.

That said, we're expecting an article on them in the next few weeks, so stay tuned 😁

52 minutes ago, Chudley said:

Is there a source for these contents?

Yes, it is. Sorry, but I can‘t reveal the source of the info. But Governor Pryce and Bail Organa missing was already confirmed. So you can trust the info or just wait until we get anything official. 

Awesome that there is hopefully some level of accuracy here. Based on what I have seen, there are quite a lot of neutral cards here. There appears to be some value for non-Empire/Rebel players. 

Edit: Just over 150 neutral cards. So, half...

Edited by Chudley