Sign in to follow this  
mattmaclaren31

Ryan Kingston’s fleet builder CW?

Hey does anyone know if/when the Ryan Kingston fleet builder will be updated with CW factions and the new cards? Maybe he’s just waiting for everything to come out so he can add it all at once but just wondering if anyone knows anything

On 11/12/2020 at 6:04 AM, Green Knight said:

This is my favorite builder bc the GUI is so sleek.

The only downside is the lack of filtering options for fleets. It gets quite full after a while. But it is a rather small downside.

I do wish I could batch delete lists but I agree it is a small price to pay.  Great list builder!

41 minutes ago, Mogrok said:

It is coming I have talked to him.  High quality images are what he is trying to get.  Plus he adds FAQ and errata data to cards info so that takes time.   I am going to throw him another annual 10 bucks (not required) as I am sure that I take up half his storage with my lists. 

I sent him my 10 bucks yesterday 😉

2 minutes ago, Green Knight said:

On the SHIP I only have to move up&down, spyglass, the copy function and the delete.

Upgrades have the swap icon still.

I just noticed, only on the Clone Wars ships. The GCW ships still have the swap option. *shrugs*

On 12/3/2020 at 1:17 AM, Mogrok said:

It is coming I have talked to him.  High quality images are what he is trying to get.  Plus he adds FAQ and errata data to cards info so that takes time.   I am going to throw him another annual 10 bucks (not required) as I am sure that I take up half his storage with my lists. 

agree, will do as well. Such a clean and visually aesthetic builder, love it. Many thx!