oreet

Sabotage the Moisture Vaperators Issue

I completely overlooked the part that says a vaporater can have a max of 4 wound tokens. I thought as the blue player I could spam the f out of damaging it, thus making the scenario seem EXTREMELY unbalanced against the red player.

We did end in a tie after realizing the mistake. Since it was a friendly game, we were good with a tie end, but I'm actually not sure who would have won in a tournament/competitive situation.

Perhaps the real question is, why is the collection of moisture from the atmosphere more efficient than drilling down to the natural aquifer of an already desert planet?  Surely any vapor will rise far above a collectible height as it completes the water cycle. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Ilostmycactus said:

Perhaps the real question is, why is the collection of moisture from the atmosphere more efficient than drilling down to the natural aquifer of an already desert planet?  Surely any vapor will rise far above a collectible height as it completes the water cycle. 🤷‍♂️

Another big question, just how much moisture can be gathered from the atmosphere of a lava planet like Mustafar (which is whatybtable setup was)