Mcpolle

Armada podcasts??

17 hours ago, Alzer said:

Not by anyone good.

Anyone spending their time to put out content for Armada, ESPECIALLY during this past year - easily qualifies as "Good".   Higher praise should also be applied.   

EDIT - Didn't realize you were poking fun at yourself as well!  Cheers!

Edited by Crabbok

1 hour ago, Crabbok said:

Anyone spending their time to put out content for Armada, ESPECIALLY during this past year - easily qualifies as "Good".   Higher praise should also be applied.   

I feel like you're taking my comment too much at face value, as one of the three aforementioned podcasts is my own. But I will take the praise and appreciation 😉

You are absolutely right about content creation being extra important this year. Faith and I have tried to be as consistent as possible with getting new episodes up. (Which reminds me, I never updated our thread with the latest...)

7 hours ago, Mcpolle said:

Are there any Armada podcasts anymore, or have they all stopped??

Unfortunately, Steel Strat is a little behind. We had our last podcast eaten by the gremlins in the Skype code, so we're trying to muster the willpower to 1) record some of the same material for a second time and 2) stop playing SW: Squadrons together long enough to do said recording.

5 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

Unfortunately, Steel Strat is a little behind. We had our last podcast eaten by the gremlins in the Skype code, so we're trying to muster the willpower to 1) record some of the same material for a second time and 2) stop playing SW: Squadrons together long enough to do said recording.

Saving the galaxy is no game, son.

8 minutes ago, Truthiness said:

2) stop playing SW: Squadrons together long enough to do said recording.

I don't understand. Someone get an interpreter droid. 

Squadrons has been some great inspiration for list ideas. 

Clone Wars got me looking at the game again. I haven't played since pre-Chimera/MC75, so it's been an insanely long time.

Good seeing some of you old farts still at it. @Truthiness @Crabbok Not gonna lie, I Just stalk Crabbok's channel once in a while.

Ps - The wildest thing happened.. I was playing RB6S and ran into @clontroper5, and we started playing Siege together. Small world. Not a lot of time for me these days with a newborn..

1 hour ago, Uncrustable said:

Just wanna shout out to steel strat. Listened through all your stuff at work recently.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Especially the songs 😄

The songs are really what make them great.

43 minutes ago, HERO said:

Clone Wars got me looking at the game again. I haven't played since pre-Chimera/MC75, so it's been an insanely long time.

Good seeing some of you old farts still at it. @Truthiness @Crabbok Not gonna lie, I Just stalk Crabbok's channel once in a while.

Ps - The wildest thing happened.. I was playing RB6S and ran into @clontroper5, and we started playing Siege together. Small world. Not a lot of time for me these days with a newborn..

Hey, welcome back!