TedW

Terex' sharing is caring?

Hey there,

So Terex has 3 Illicit slots and can pass these upgrades to allied TIE/fos and TIE/sfs... Does this also mean that Rigged Cargo Chute could also be passed on? How do potential restrictions like that work in this case?

Thanks in advance!

Just now, TedW said:

Hey there,

So Terex has 3 Illicit slots and can pass these upgrades to allied TIE/fos and TIE/sfs... Does this also mean that Rigged Cargo Chute could also be passed on? How do potential restrictions like that work in this case?

Thanks in advance!

Rigged cargo shute says its medium or large ship only, so I do not believe that would work.

Q: Can Cikatro Vizago [󲁒] exchange an 󲁘 upgrade card onto a ship that could not normally equip it (such as equipping a Stealth Device to a Z-95 Headhunter and then exchanging it with a Rigged Cargo Chute on a YV-666)? A: No. Cikatro Vizago cannot move the Rigged Cargo Chute to the Z-95 due to the Z-95 not meeting the “Medium or large ship” restriction on Rigged Cargo Chute, as described in Upgrade Cards.

I know it Vizago but I think it's the same for Terex

5 hours ago, Dragon_King said:

Q: Can Cikatro Vizago [󲁒] exchange an 󲁘 upgrade card onto a ship that could not normally equip it (such as equipping a Stealth Device to a Z-95 Headhunter and then exchanging it with a Rigged Cargo Chute on a YV-666)? A: No. Cikatro Vizago cannot move the Rigged Cargo Chute to the Z-95 due to the Z-95 not meeting the “Medium or large ship” restriction on Rigged Cargo Chute, as described in Upgrade Cards.

I know it Vizago but I think it's the same for Terex

Thank you, I was looking for some sort of official reference for this but couldn't find any. This makes it pretty clear it's the same case with Terex, so unless they somehow rule it otherwise, I'll stick with that. Thanks a bunch!

UPGRADE CARDS (RR. 22)

Some effects can “exchange” or “equip” an upgrade card from one ship to 
another during or after setup. 
◊ An effect can move an upgrade to a ship that does not have the 
matching icon on its upgrade bar. 
◊ An effect cannot move an upgrade to a ship that does not meet the 
requirements set out in the restrictions box of the upgrade card unless 
the effect says to equip the upgrade “ignoring restrictions.”