Sign in to follow this  
Mack Martin

Extended Dark Heresy Character Sheets

Salutations Acolytes!

I just wanted t to call your attention to the new Extended Dark Heresy Character Sheet.  This character sheet should serve those players who like having everything they need to know about their character at hand.  The original sheets are still available for those who prefer the classic compact option!

Extended Dark Heresy Character Sheet

Printer Friendly Extended Dark Heresy Character Sheet

Very cool indeed.

Could you perhaps provide a version with editable fields for those of us with less-than-legible handwriting (or standard technophilia)?

Not bad.  Nice to see an upgrade from an official source.   Perhaps a revised Ascention character sheet is in the works as well?  The stock version is crap, unfortunately.   One minor note:  There is nowhere on the new sheet to indicate which version of Navigation skill your character has.   Also, there is not nearly enough room for recording Lore skills even on this new sheet.  I have an Adept and a Techpriest in my group that are just about to Ascend...  Yes, they have "a few" Lore skills now.  Heck, even the two Guardsmen have a fair number of the things collected....  Count me as a fan of the old "blank lines and checkboxes" method for Advanced skills since you can usually manage to get them all on the first page of your character sheet that way.

I´ll give it a 8 out of 10.

- I´ll comp what Cifer said. Editable fields would be really appreciated.

- Just like Zill appointed out the Lore skills still lack space. It is not uncommon to have "non-Brainiac" characters ( Guardsman etc. ) with multiple Lore skills.

- Separating bought advances by levels into boxes was neat, but again they lack space. Six lines might be enough for levels 1 to 3 but after that it will not be enough.   

Thanks, Mack. The sheet looks really good.

Any chance of making the original files available? Those of us who tinker with Character sheets would really appreciate it. Though I understand if thats not possible.

Brother Praetus said:

The expanded character sheet is indeed handy.  What would have been really awesome would be if we got a fillable PDF version of the Character Folio.  That would be sweet.

Thanks again, Maki-chan

-=Brother Praetus=-

S' funny, cause I've been working on that. Pretty much done too. If I could find a way of hosting it, I'd share it with you guys.

Phil

This isn't really related but I was wondering if someone could clean up the Support section for Dark Heresy. Its getting really cluttered and its becoming difficult to find what you are looking for.

It would also be good if we could get all of the maps from all the scenarios, online in the map section since that hasn't been updated since the site went live IIRC.

Thanks,
Kaihlik

Brother Praetus said:

The expanded character sheet is indeed handy.  What would have been really awesome would be if we got a fillable PDF version of the Character Folio.  That would be sweet.

Thanks again, Maki-chan

-=Brother Praetus=-

Hey, there is one already. Search better...

Brother Praetus said:

egalor said:

Really?  That's news to me.  How about sharing a link?

-=Brother Praetus=-

I wish I could, but the DH "Character Folio" is copyright protected, so I cannot do it.

Give me your email, I could elaborate on this subject further, if you want.

egalor said:

Brother Praetus said:

egalor said:

Really?  That's news to me.  How about sharing a link?

-=Brother Praetus=-

I wish I could, but the DH "Character Folio" is copyright protected, so I cannot do it.

Give me your email, I could elaborate on this subject further, if you want.

serio.gif  The emphasized is why I wasn't looking much beyond the FFG stuff and hoping to see an officially released version.  As to email, I've got an idea on that.  gui%C3%B1o.gif

-=Brother Praetus=-