Gupa-nupa

Mandalorian Season II Trailer out!!

This is an odd trailer.

On the one hand, I love that they haven't spoiled anything. It's far too common for franchise trailers to basically give the whole game away.

On the other.... I'm not actually sure there's much to get excited about here. Other than the tease of the wrecked Razorcrest right at the start, there's nothing to suggest anything particularly dramatic or story changing here. I guess it's just the mystery of that hooded figure. 

But not even a shot of Moff Gideon doing something sinister? Nothing more on the Darksaber? No hints of other Mandalorians out there? Honestly, I'd have been more excited by a shot of the Jon Favreau voiced Heavy Mandalorian as a returning character than the one of Cara Dune. 

Is this maybe a side effect of the first season killing off three of its most interesting characters?

X-Wings, though. Pretty happy about that. I just hope they put actual actors in the cockpit this time. 

21 hours ago, GuacCousteau said:

On the other.... I'm not actually sure there's much to get excited about here. Other than the tease of the wrecked Razorcrest right at the start, there's nothing to suggest anything particularly dramatic or story changing here. I guess it's just the mystery of that hooded figure. 

Well there is the whole 'Lets go meet the post-rebellion Jedi' thing which promises to be exciting. It is no old EU Jedi Hogwarts but it should be interesting!

Edited by dezzmont