Sign in to follow this  
Garrett17

Help on what large ships can do if out-deployed by an Onager?

23 minutes ago, Garrett17 said:

Seriously, what is it with some people that makes them so afraid to walk back a simple mistake?

In most cases, a combination of pride and moving on autopilot (I think.)

In this case, quite possibly mental illness.  He’s been banned once for a death threat, is pretty much universally disliked, and still can’t seem to tear himself away.  The ignore button is nice for situations like these.

43 minutes ago, Garrett17 said:

See my last post.

All reaction. No responsibility. 100% predictable. 0% class.

Seriously, what is it with some people that makes them so afraid to walk back a simple mistake?

Instead of "WELL IF YOU'RE OFFENDED IT'S YOUR FAULT!!"

You could try "Sorry, maybe that was a bit harsh."

Sass aside, honestly I AM actually trying to do you a favour here.

If you're offended by someone casually using the common idiom "It's not rocket science" then yes, it's absolutely your fault.

If someone in a class room or in a workplace remarked "It's not rocket science" to describe an easily solvable "problem", no one would get offended, and the teacher or boss wouldn't even perceive it as an "insult".

Only you would @Garrett17. Get over it.

1 hour ago, Garrett17 said:

See my last post.

All reaction. No responsibility. 100% predictable. 0% class.

Instead of "WELL IF YOU'RE OFFENDED IT'S YOUR FAULT!!"

You could try "Sorry, maybe that was a bit harsh."

Sass aside, honestly I AM actually trying to do you a favour here.

Don't mind him. He's already been banned once. His advice is also useless, so there's really no reason to read anything he writes. Just do yourself a favor and put him on ignore.

If you can't contend with the overwhelming power of my posts, then I understand why you all concede defeat and place my on Ignore.

Or at least claim to, because you all have a perplexing propensity to instantly respond to any of my posts, as if you were using the exact opposite of the Ignore feature.

I suppose I should take pride in how effortlessly I can get into your heads and make your "lives" miserable. It's really pitiful how you all carry these pointless grudges against me and put so much effort into it.

Cancel All My Meetings Someone on the Internet Is Wrong Sormeecardscom |  Meme on ME.ME

On 9/3/2020 at 12:12 AM, Alzer said:

Fortunately Rebels have the best anti-Onager tech in the game with the MC30. If they hadn't been released first I would say shrimp were designed to kill the donkey.  

Alternatively Dust Cloud objectives and Ezra can block the Ignition shots entirely on your approach. Onagers dislike Salvage run and they're absolutely not going to take Rift Ambush, giving you Advanced Gunnery so when your MC80 does close, it can shred the Onager with its side arcs. 

What sort of list comp are you using? 

For an actual answer I'm going to just agree with @Alzer when he says "shove an MC30c down their throats."  Fast enough to dodge the arc, and it can put a HURT on the Onager's relatively weak size arcs.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:01 PM, Revan Reborn said:

If you're offended by someone casually using the common idiom "It's not rocket science" then yes, it's absolutely your fault.

If someone in a class room or in a workplace remarked "It's not rocket science" to describe an easily solvable "problem", no one would get offended, and the teacher or boss wouldn't even perceive it as an "insult".

Only you would @Garrett17. Get over it.

Skill testing question.

A man steps on your toes.

You wince in pain.

Noticing this, the man says "Suck it up. I didn't step on them that hard"

You say:

A) Oh I'm sorry massa. I'll hold my place next time.

or

B) F--ck off pal. That's not your call.

Hint: The answer to this is not rocket science.

Ok. I'll ignore him after this everybody I promise. =D

And thanks for the advice both Onager related and....(ahem) otherwise.

Edited by Garrett17

I honestly haven't played much against them myself. I collect both factions and have used the Onager. I can say though, I didn't like getting too close to my targets. Maybe you could try just charging straight at it with multiple ships?