Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Pew Pew Pew Pew it's Friday Friday Armada is alive Pew Pew Pew

Do I want it - yes

Do I need it - yes (dont have Chimera or later releases....)

Will I buy it - already on pre-order!!!

Not that its re kindled the clubs intrest in the game.... but as a club we've played 0 games in the last 12+ months but now we're talking about this game again!!! with a count down!

I welcome it, but I would have welcomed it more a couple of years ago.

I like the idea of having dial packs instead of dials in every box, that's a great waste reducer and a cost saver.

The big question for me is how hard the stock will be to get.  Will we be waiting months or years between reprints?

They didn‘t release a german version of SSD. Several friends didn‘t buy it because of cost and not wanting to mix languages. They missed a lot of interesting uniques. If there will be a german Upgrade Card Collection, that will be great for them. It is also a very good opportunity for newer (and CW-only) players to get a bunch of interesting cards.

Do I need more cards? No. Do I want bigger upgrade cards? No. How excited am I because of the UCC? ... Just as much as for the Dial Pack.

I am excited that we will see so much new stuff in the near future and probably see a bunch of new players! What‘s good for them is great for me! So, excited at last!