Hiemfire

X-Wing Stream @ 1500 CST (Link to recordings added)

Posted (edited)

Snap Shot was a typo. No increase.

Pictures of what they are discussing at GenCon Online

0YEkx2D.png

aMryGx7.png

VrGoxrf.png

8ET0C5V.png

Heralds of Hope has a lot of upgrade cards. Good starting point for X-Wing. New pilots, new old pilots.

The three turret arc indicators is not a mistake. There is an upgrade that will make these useful.

eEJzHWY.png

JdGA7gH.png

yiD4B7P.png

9j7CVMz.png

QyWX9pV.png

Edited by Skitch_

Posted (edited)

They did talk about the Eta-2 Actis ship ability, Intuitive Controls, but I didn't see a picture (at least not yet). Let's you do a purple barrel roll or boost during the systems phase and I think that's fun. EDIT: They did eventually show it.

They made a statement that the hyperspace ring won't be in hyperspace or extended.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark

Posted (edited)

Republic era reveals.

Purple Maneuvers will have the same result as a red if you dial a purple but have no force.

A structure is a "game feature" according to Max.

Hyperspace ring is designed for Epic, scenarios, casual.

• Not usable in Hyperspace or Extended for tournaments.

NiNB34c.pngbrMdTzs.png5QD4fyk.pngEARZ7kd.pngsyOLgV8.pngRDxIXVW.pngCrTmktF.png

Edited by Skitch_

1 minute ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Poe can let them do it if they have Black One. That's the only thing I can think of.

Not unless they change the rules on Slaam. Currently you can’t do it as a second action and can’t be granted the ability to do it through another effect.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, missileaway said:

Not unless they change the rules on Slaam. Currently you can’t do it as a second action and can’t be granted the ability to do it through another effect.

Ah forgot about that, I don't play with it very often. I wonder if they forgot that rule existed. I think they mentioned there is another config for T-70, unless I misunderstood. Maybe it will be there.

Edited by CaptainJaguarShark

3 minutes ago, CaptainJaguarShark said:

Ah forgot about that, I don't play with it very often. I wonder if they forgot that rule existed. I think they mentioned there is another config for T-70, unless I misunderstood. Maybe it will be there.

I’d love for it to be some sort of generic crew to grant a red slaam, maybe require a crew and an illicit slot, which would give Resistance, FO and scum access to it.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, missileaway said:

I’d love for it to be some sort of generic crew to grant a red slaam, maybe require a crew and an illicit slot, which would give Resistance, FO and scum access to it.

Would work for the Lancer, but would still lock Coaxium out of the Kihraxz. Illicit/mod almost seems better.

Also seems they're straight-up ignoring the three squad pack leaks. TBH we have a really nice bundle of material here so it's hard to be too upset, but on the other hand the RZ-1 is just looking sooooo sad now...

Edited by ClassicalMoser