Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
any2cards

D2e Card Viewer Digital Assets Update

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Thanks to a user from BGG, I recently came into possession of digital assets significantly better than the ones I had previously used for the Plot Decks, Agents, Rumors, Advanced Quests, and Lieutenants.  I am in the process of upgrading my cards to use these new digital assets.  So far, I have updated the Plot Decks and Agent cards.

Edited by any2cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work, as usual :)

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans for distinguishing between Lieutenants and Agents?

I realise that having the same name makes it difficult, but if nothing else it would be useful to have them on your Github page as a reference :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Xyphistor said:

Great work, as usual :)

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans for distinguishing between Lieutenants and Agents?

I realise that having the same name makes it difficult, but if nothing else it would be useful to have them on your Github page as a reference :D

Not sure what you are asking here as both my test pages and my GitHub site have both agents and lieutenants (under separate headings).

EDIT: LOL, all this time, and I never noticed that my GitHub Pages showed the Lieutenant card for the Agents.  I never noticed because I have a separate page that I use that shows side by side image comparisons between my original (old) images and the latest versions. On this page, each card is separately coded, so I didn't have the issue you did in seeing Agents.  I rarely actually use the test page. Doh !  Fixing now ...

EDIT: In order to see the agents, you need to type "A-" + the agent name.  I have modified my Github Pages and updated the site.  Waiting for it to propagate ...

EDIT: Ok, it all works now. Turning 79 on July 6th.  It really shows.  Lol.

Edited by any2cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that you are doing this at all is awesome, doing it at 78 is inspiring for everyone else. What is the link to your github page? Also, you previously shared image assets (like map tiles, tokens, etc.). Can you share these images as well? Also, Happy Birthday soon, hope you have a good one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, any2cards said:

Not sure what you are asking here as both my test pages and my GitHub site have both agents and lieutenants (under separate headings).

EDIT: LOL, all this time, and I never noticed that my GitHub Pages showed the Lieutenant card for the Agents.  I never noticed because I have a separate page that I use that shows side by side image comparisons between my original (old) images and the latest versions. On this page, each card is separately coded, so I didn't have the issue you did in seeing Agents.  I rarely actually use the test page. Doh !  Fixing now ...

EDIT: In order to see the agents, you need to type "A-" + the agent name.  I have modified my Github Pages and updated the site.  Waiting for it to propagate ...

EDIT: Ok, it all works now. Turning 79 on July 6th.  It really shows.  Lol.

Cool, thanks mate :)

One thing I spotted from a quick look, on the Act 2 Baron Zachareth, on the back of the card you have Surge: Shadow Bolt instead of Action:

Happy birthday for next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xyphistor said:

Cool, thanks mate :)

One thing I spotted from a quick look, on the Act 2 Baron Zachareth, on the back of the card you have Surge: Shadow Bolt instead of Action:

Happy birthday for next week!

Thank you for the B-Day wishes ! Act 2 Agent Baron Zachareth Back has been fixed.  Thank you for pointing it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, wyatt606 said:

The fact that you are doing this at all is awesome, doing it at 78 is inspiring for everyone else. What is the link to your github page? Also, you previously shared image assets (like map tiles, tokens, etc.). Can you share these images as well? Also, Happy Birthday soon, hope you have a good one!

The link to the raw D2e GitHub page where you can find all of the files is: GitHub D2e Card Repository

The link to the hosted GitHub Files Page for D2e (a web page which allows you to test the viewer against all of the cards in the game) is: D2e Card Viewer - Test Page

EDIT: Thanks for the B-Day wishes !

Edited by any2cards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...