Allan983

is darth vader/anakin skywalker also the sith' ari

my questions is ? are darth vader/anakin skywalker  also the sith'ari ?they said that the sith'ari should destroy the sith to make it stronger and i am talking about both legend and canon?

The Sith'ari is not canon. It was barely even a thing in Legends. It was just a myth.

And if you want to claim that Anakin was this thing,, then you better be prepared to have some really good arguments with regards to how he made the Sith stronger instead of extinct.

I'm pretty sure the whole Sith'ari thing is legends only, and it was never really answered. The general consensus among fans is that if there was a Sith'ari it was Darth Bane.

He literally, tricked the Jedi into wiping out the Sith Order and then remade it with his Rule of Two which eventually lead to the Sith taking over the galaxy. Though their reign was short lived, they did achieve his ultimate goal for the most part.  

This leads me to a question, has anyone done a Darth Bane stats for the game? 

I would be inclined to say no, Vader was not the Sith'ari.

He did not resurrect the Sith and make them stronger, instead just outright destroying them (temporarily). Palpatine is an easy argument for the Sith'ari, but I feel Bane is still probably the most ideal fitting of the description.

5 hours ago, Rimsen said:

According to the Plaguies book, Sidious was the Sith'ari, he called himself that when killed Plaguies after been elected for chancellor.

I'd second guess this, Darth Bane is still a better fit. 

That Sidious would call himself the Sith'ari isn't unexpected, he's extremely narcissistic and although he's very powerful and has achieved much he has a large ego problem xD

The Sith'ari will be free of limits.
The Sith'ari will lead the Sith and destroy them.
The Sith'ari will raise the Sith from death and make them stronger than before.

Well, this is true for both Bane and Sidious.

In Canon there is no Sith'ari in the EU the only two who match the description completely are Bane and Krayt. Krayt even bypassed his limitations and returned from death. Not that it really matters.

Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2020 at 7:02 PM, micheldebruyn said:

I'm not seeing how it applies to Sidious.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, Rimsen said:

He became the Emperor, ruled over the Republic and the Separatist movement and so many other shadow organizations and of course the Empire. Also he is vastly powerful.

He became the end of Bane's legacy, destroyed his master becaming a sole Sith. I can see that Dooku, Maul and Vader are sith lords, though none of them follows the legacy of Bane, they just all pawns in Palpatine's scheming.

Sidious said himself after killing Windu and the other council members that the Sith finally have return (raised from the dead figuratively) and noone can argue that the Empire became stronger than the Sith ever before.

Edited by Rimsen

Posted (edited)

Adas, Bane and Sidious are the three candidates as they all fulfill the three points of prophecy... from a certain point of view. Anakin simply does not.
Legends material only obviously since I don't care much for nu-canon.

Edited by BipolarJuice

Posted (edited)

Since we're all talking Legends here I might as well add Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorian as a candidate.

Literally conquered death and was able to travel between bodies. Was preparing to devour all life in the galaxy to become a "god" before he was stopped.

Destroyed a massive portion of remaining Sith (by eating them) after a war with the Jedi and became the Emperor. He then rebuilt the Sith Empire, as Emperor, for hundreds of years before destroying them again with a second (secret) Empire hiding in the unknown regions.

Again, rebuilt an Empire of the Sith to greater strengths than before after personally putting them to the "death" they needed to be raised from.

The Old Republic is great 😄.

Edited by LeighPouse