Sign in to follow this  
Duciris

FFG Live?

Posted (edited)

You mean upcoming livestreams?  We just had a livestream last week for Innsmouth lore.  They've been putting out streams at a reasonable rate.  Though they don't seem to schedule alot in the future, and I don't recall them having articles on the front page advertising them in a while.  You gotta look them up on the livestream page off the front page.  Right now nothing is scheduled in the future.  I assume that's because livestreams are usually tied to releases (to help hype them) and the release schedule for FFG is still disrupted even though we've started seeing releases again.   

Edited by phillos

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I'm still baffled the stay-at-home orders ended at all, considering the "first wave" never really ended, and things are still just as bad in the US as they've ever been (I'm sure not leaving my house for anything other than groceries for the foreseeable future).

But since the country seems so intent on reopening, and FFG is gradually returning to its regular release schedule, I'd expect to see an announcement within the next week or so outlining their livestreams for July and/or August.

Edited by Annette Soleil

49 minutes ago, phillos said:

You mean upcoming livestreams?  We just had a livestream last week for Innsmouth lore.  They've been putting out streams at a reasonable rate.  Though they don't seem to schedule alot in the future, and I don't recall them having articles on the front page advertising them in a while.  You gotta look them up on the livestream page off the front page.  Right now nothing is scheduled in the future.  I assume that's because livestreams are usually tied to releases (to help hype them) and the release schedule for FFG is still disrupted even though we've started seeing releases again.   

I didn't see this livestream at all.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, phillos said:

The lore livestream was actually really good IMO.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it.

We're not getting it until October?!?

Edited by Duciris

Posted (edited)

yeah :(  Though We do get Blob and all the intro investigator decks in the lull between cycles.  So there's still a wealth of AH content.  Also Barkham at some point.  The intro investigator decks in particular will be insane since that will be the biggest dump of new investigator cards we've ever gotten all at once I think.

Edited by phillos

1 minute ago, phillos said:

yeah :(  Though We do get Blob and all the intro investigator decks in the lull between cycles.  So there's still a wealth of AH content.  Also Barkham at some point.  The intro investigator decks in particular will be insane since that will be the biggest dump of new investigator cards we've ever gotten all at once I think.

Definitely the biggest dump of player cards at once.

Also the Return to the Forgotten Age.

I forgot about Return to TFA.  Yeah it's a nuts time for AH releases.  I still haven't taken Dexter out for a spin yet.  I better get on that or the poor guy will get lost in the shuffle.