Henryillusion

Weaver of Cosmos Question (SPOILERS)

Hi all!

I have a couple of questions for this last scenario on the Dream-Eaters campaign.

1. If I use the ability written on Act 3 to deal 3 damage to the last Atlach Nacha final enemy (without the 4 feet) do I get an attack of opportunity? (I would guess I do, but still have doubts)

2. When the final Atlach Nacha moves due to the chaos token draw at the beginning of the mythos phase, should I consider that it moves from location to location and thus attacking any investigator found in the way? Or it only attacks the investigator on the first location where it leaves (where it starts the move)? (Example, if I draw a -3 and there's investigators at location 2, would they be damaged?)

Thanks for the help!

1. Yes. (Unless, of course, she was evaded that round and the investigator activating the ability was chosen to be exempt from her attacks.)

2. The instruction on the act is to "move Atlach-Nacha clockwise X times" which certainly reads to me as saying that she leaves her starting location and every location she travels through. So I believe she attacks (or places doom) as she goes.

#2 we got super lucky with this and she never moved. I was wondering why the doom threshold was so high. Yikes. That could be trouble. I enjoyed being a narcoleptic Norman who took the opportunity of being webbed to do some star-gazing and nap in those silky webs until Silas could come break me out lol.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Soakman said:

#2 we got super lucky with this and she never moved. I was wondering why the doom threshold was so high. Yikes. That could be trouble. I enjoyed being a narcoleptic Norman who took the opportunity of being webbed to do some star-gazing and nap in those silky webs until Silas could come break me out lol.

I got a negative 3 and negative 4 every single time it moved the entire game.   Once I lopped the legs off, I still drew a -4. Four doom placed in one go adds up FAST.(especially since there were 3 doom generating spiders out too)  Thankfully I assumed it would once again move that amount and had Dianna in the location it moved too. Then I was able to cancel 3 attacks of opportunity to clue it to death in one turn.  That final form can be incredibly swingy.

Edited by pixcalcis

6 hours ago, pixcalcis said:

I got a negative 3 and negative 4 every single time it moved the entire game.   Once I lopped the legs off, I still drew a -4. Four doom placed in one go adds up FAST.(especially since there were 3 doom generating spiders out too)  Thankfully I assumed it would once again move that amount and had Dianna in the location it moved too. Then I was able to cancel 3 attacks of opportunity to clue it to death in one turn.  That final form can be incredibly swingy.

That's how mine went, too.  Lots of fours on the moves.  Mandy being able to assemble the Pendant twice was clutch.