Sign in to follow this  
eliodoloro

Under Ash Mountain order Pending for months

Hello all, I pre-ordered Under Ash Mountain on Jan. 28th, they've long since collected my payment, and my item is still 'pending.' Has anyone else experienced this? I contacted asmodee and, of course, there has been no response.

Thanks!

I am experiencing the same sort of thing. I did receive a notification 3 days ago saying my order is processing and will be shipping soon. There is probably some delay due to the social state of things at present. Hopefully we will be seeing this pack very soon.     

I just got an email yesterday I think it was, saying mine had shipped.  

Obviously the coronavirus delayed the original shipping dates, everything came to a standstill for a few months there.  Can't really fault them for that.

10 hours ago, General_Grievous said:

You guys ordering from the states? Or which stores are actually shipping?

I'm in the US, but I pre-ordered directly from FFG/Asmodee.  I received an email a few days ago saying it had shipped.

Hoping, stateside, we don't have to wait months for Land of Sorrow and then AP6, seeing as some places in the world have all of them in hand now.

But I suspect FFG will want to do the usual "preview article" lead-in time for each.