SithLrd88

QUASARS AVAILABLE ON ASMODEE

On 6/6/2020 at 8:47 AM, Rune Taq said:

Are they available for distributors so LGS can get them or just on FFG??

Typically it’s one and the same. FFG distributes as they stock. They are just their own distributor.

The only problem is that if you order Quasars from the Asmodee Store, they probably won't ship until after your local game store receives their stock of Quasars.

At least that's what happened with the latest wave of Legion expansions. The people who pre-ordered those expansions from the Asmodee Store didn't receive them until nearly a week after the June 5th street release date. Whereas I pre-ordered mine from my LGS, I received the fulfillment notification around 8:30 AM Friday, and I picked them up that afternoon.

So you might want to consider waiting and supporting your local game store instead. Or at least contact them to find out if they will receive any Quasars.

Well I just got mine this past Wednesday from Asmodee/FFG, when I ordered on 6/2.

Out of the two LGS I would visit in IL, one is still closed from Corona virus and the other hadn't gotten any restocks of Armada in Months.

I'll go buy another Starhawk from them tthe one LGS to make it even.