Sign in to follow this  
eliteone

Updating Weaker Commanders: Challenge: Terrible Answers Only

Posted (edited)

Mon Mothma - If another effect adds an [Evade] token to a ship, you may effect one additional die with Mon Mothma's ability. 

Leia - A ship may resolve additional commands even if it spends a dial+token with Leia's effect, but it must gain a Raid token of the same type if it does. 

Tagge - During Round 6 you may add one [Salvo] token to your flagship. (Actually there might be something to this - instead of recovering one defense toke during rounds 3/5 ships may add one Salvo token) 

Konstatine  -  When a ship reduces its speed because of Ko⁹nstatine's effect, you may exhaust this card  to ready a [Contain] on a friendly ship at distance 1-3  

Cracken - if your ship doesn't have Speed 3 in it's maneuver chart when you reveal a Nav Dial gain one Concentrate Fire token. 

Tarkin - When another friendly ship destroys an enemy ship you may gain Command tokens up to your command value. (Taking credit for others ships work and getting rewarded for it)

Edited by eliteone

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Darth Vader - After defending against an attack, take your opponent's dice pool and add it to the dice pool of your next attack.

I would definitely play this version of Vader!  Keep him at 38pts and maybe make it a once per turn.

6 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Motti: ships gain hull points depending on its ship size.

Small 3 

Medium 2

Large 1

Uh...  this would actually be a good commander.

Arquitens with 8 hull. Raiders with 7. Demolisher with 8 hull.

1 minute ago, Bertie Wooster said:

An ISD-II with Leading Shots...

It would be a thing of beauty. I can just see it now, ISD 2 attacked by a Starhawk's front arc.

"Can I borrow your dice for my next attack please, I don't have enough.  Yes, all of them. What? Why are you crying?"

1 hour ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Darth Vader - After defending against an attack, take your opponent's dice pool and add it to the dice pool of your next attack.

Also deploy Boba Fett squadron at distance 1 of your ship.

1 hour ago, Admiral Calkins said:

General Tagge: "At the start of the second round and the sixth round, each friendly ship may recover 2 of its discarded defense tokens."

At the star of the first round and at the end of the sixth you may recover ALL your discarded defense tokes.