Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm just excited about the prospect of Vice Admiral Holdo as an Armada commander, who rightfully warry of FO infiltration of the fleet (how else would they be tracked through hyperspace?) was able to make the difficult choice to keep her plan out of the ears of ANYONE who wasn't need to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

I'm just excited about the prospect of Vice Admiral Holdo as an Armada commander, who rightfully warry of FO infiltration of the fleet (how else would they be tracked through hyperspace?) was able to make the difficult choice to keep her plan out of the ears of ANYONE who wasn't need to know.

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Admiral Calkins said:

What about the Rose Tico Officer Card?

"If an enemy ship is making an ignition attack, discard this card to negate Sunder's ability to discard an upgrade card for the remainder of the round.  The enemy ship still gets to make the ignition attack."

How about “At the beginning of the ship phase you may discard this card. If you do, you cannot be declared the target of an attack, and you cannot declare any attacks.” 
 

image.thumb.jpeg.f585f67e7e3a90f2ba298f55af380a92.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rasproteus said:

It's pretty clear that what this game is missing more Millennial Falcons - we could have one piloted by Rey, and then two more Prequel-era Millienial Falcons piloted by Han and Lamdo, respectively.

Why not three? We need more droid pilots and L3-37 doesn’t get NEARLY enough love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Admiral Calkins said:

What about the Rose Tico Officer Card?

"If an enemy ship is making an ignition attack, discard this card to negate Sunder's ability to discard an upgrade card for the remainder of the round.  The enemy ship still gets to make the ignition attack."

"At the start of a round, you may discard this card.  At the end of that round's status phase, you may recover any other friendly cards that were discarded that round."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

I'm just excited about the prospect of Vice Admiral Holdo as an Armada commander, who rightfully warry of FO infiltration of the fleet (how else would they be tracked through hyperspace?) was able to make the difficult choice to keep her plan out of the ears of ANYONE who wasn't need to know.

I feel like this part of the movie was very missunderstood.


Maybe Commander Holdo could make your fleet immune to dial-altering effects? No Slicers, Raid, etc?  

Also, Mandator Class!  Imagine a Huge Ship with an Ignition arc!

I'm so hyped. Can't wait for this announcement now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MandalorianMoose said:

Yea as a scavenger of spacers for years it’s awesome she taught herself to fly the ships while she was taking them apart

I watched TFA (again) yesterday I while I still think it's not too plausible, the fact that the Millennium Falcon was almost uncontrollable being piloted by just one person was something I liked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

Oh boy that was nasty.

I remember adding it somehow to my episode III thread. Was it the order 66 scene?

That worlds non-announcement was a definite low point for Armada.   
 

I’ve been to every GenCon since Armada was released except 2017.   Each time I’ve been they’ve released, announced, or revealed  something new and fun.  The devs have usually been happy to get to show off whatever new toys they’ve been working on.

I’m not sure what to expect for Virtual GenCon.   Inflight Report for announcements seems like a no-brainer.  If more Clone Wars info is given I would expect maybe a streamed game showing off the new models.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MandalorianMoose said:

@shmitty you must feel like a proud papa for creating a thread with so many good ideas and varied discourse on how awesome Disney Star Wars is. If I knew how to link pictures on this forum I’d attach one of Gatsby cheersing you

I love how people use that picture to congratulate themselves or someone else. It’s great to see that even though the “Great” Gatsby was a super selfish and fake d-bag, in a book about how fake people’s outward appearances can be, we can overcome that perception to promote ourselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MandalorianMoose said:

@shmitty you must feel like a proud papa for creating a thread with so many good ideas and varied discourse on how awesome Disney Star Wars is. If I knew how to link pictures on this forum I’d attach one of Gatsby cheersing you

Hah!

Gencon is like one of my favorite thing’s to do each year I can make it.  While I’m bummed to not be there this year, I’m curious to see what FFG has planned.  The access to FFG employees is great.  I’d been hoping for an interview on the podcast, but maybe we can still do that as part of Virtual GenCon.  
 

What do you think they’ll do @MandalorianMoose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@shmitty  I can check in with a few of my contacts.  I would be very surprised if they didn't do an in-flight report over digital GenCon.

 

Also I may actually play GenCon this year since if we have an Armada Vassal event.

Edited by Alzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shmitty said:

.  If more Clone Wars info is given I would expect maybe a streamed game showing off the new models.  

Here I would place the Sloane's **** Yes! Pic that granted me my warning point in this forum. xD

It's being a while. Maybe I could risk myself just a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shmitty said:

Hah!

Gencon is like one of my favorite thing’s to do each year I can make it.  While I’m bummed to not be there this year, I’m curious to see what FFG has planned.  The access to FFG employees is great.  I’d been hoping for an interview on the podcast, but maybe we can still do that as part of Virtual GenCon.  
 

What do you think they’ll do @MandalorianMoose?

TBH I’m expecting a reveal of the ships and models, followed by a game with said models by the devs with no fewer than 4 rules/card mistakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...