TV0R

Empire on Endor (break from Clones)

33 minutes ago, Ryfterek said:

Spectacular! I adore the the crisp, matte finish of all of them! 

Same here, I'd love to know how you achieved it! Scale75 paints or maybe a matte varnish?

34 minutes ago, Atromix said:

Same here, I'd love to know how you achieved it! Scale75 paints or maybe a matte varnish?

Tamiya matte varnish. Dulls the colors a little, but it makes taking pictures so much easier.

Btw, are the scale75 that good? I am mosty using Vallejos and few Citadels, but the finish is inconsistent at best.

5 minutes ago, TV0R said:

Btw, are the scale75 that good? I am mosty using Vallejos and few Citadels, but the finish is inconsistent at best.

I only have a few but they're very nice paints, the matte effect can look a bit strange if not highlighted but the paints themselves are a very nice quality, they're easy to thin down, strong pigment and the matte effect looks great if it's kept consistent.

These are amaaaazing! Those royal guards look totally bad *** dude! I may have to paint some in that scheme. They look like mini sith lords or cultists. Love your work!

On 5/23/2020 at 1:47 PM, Valen_Corr said:

These are amaaaazing! Those royal guards look totally bad *** dude! I may have to paint some in that scheme. They look like mini sith lords or cultists. Love your work!

Or maybe even inquisitors.