On 6/1/2020 at 12:17 PM, QQMoore said:

Also, an ARC-170

Ok how the HECK did you build that thing?! I’ve been able to muddle through a lot of these, but this one has some funky assemblages...

On 6/2/2020 at 9:12 AM, bobisaperson said:

Love your design for the YV-666. How did you get that connection with the top panel (the 2x6 plate)

The whole model is built upside down. The top 2 left studs of the 2x6 are connected on a higher brick level then the bottom 2 studs. So all the middle studs are not even connected at all. It just angled down. I am not even sure if that makes sense. Sorry!

WOW, these are amazing.  I've used a few of the Mini ships with pilots in place of large base ships (https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/the-ghost-75127), occasionally when I need an extra ship model, for fun, or in the case of the ghost, because I was tired of it falling over and messing up the game state.  Though you have taken this to an entirely new level, even managing to get the scale pretty close on a lot of these.