Sign in to follow this  
banania

A Light in the East - Custom Deluxe Expansion

I will take a look as soon as I get time!

Quick things I noticed about the rules pdf: i) it opens upside down for me; ii) in the rules of the Power of Mordor deck, you reference the Temple of Doom quest instead of the quest that we are actually playing.

These look great! I’ll check it out! And sailing is awesome, my favorite quests in the game have been those. If you mind me asking where did you get the template for making the quest cards? I was looking at making some custom scenarios using existing cards so looking for a way to create the quest cards and look half-decent.

Question thats a bit off topic- I saw that you had some amazing proxies for messenger of king ally to hero upgrades, however theres some typos. Would you be interested in me combing over and compiling a list of those for you or is that project behind you?

Incredible stuff btw, I need to upgrade my printer so I can print and play.

Nice! It looks like there are additional player cards that go with this expansion. Where can I get the 300dpi versions of those? I didn't see a link to the google drive for those.