Qraith

Qraith’s Droid painting (11/26) - DARTH MAUL

Ooh, the Citadel colour scheme looks great! I was tossing up between doing that or the traditional one but ended up going for the standard one, but this turned out great!

****, those are some clean droids! I think this might have actually convinced me now, whenever I get round to that third box of BXs, I'm going to paint them as the citadel guard, maybe make the colours a little more muted, but The purple and yellow really do work together. Now you've got me thinking about how to do a citadel breakout scenario...

On 8/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, Qraith said:

I just finished Cad Bane.
I've been trying to go for and Italo Western Style and I'm pleased with the result

HBLAJDL.jpg

uSUKT5L.jpg

GOk1eJe.jpg

P1k9mcy.jpg

nNmwrBG.jpg

Knm41Ns.jpg

Please could I ask for your colour scheme etc. I'm having real trouble getting him right

On 9/19/2020 at 12:39 AM, ThumperLOLZ said:

Please could I ask for your colour scheme etc. I'm having real trouble getting him right

To be honest I cannot tell you all the colors I used since I did a ton of mixing with the browns. One advice I can give you though, get a brown ink, preferably a Scale75 one. They work wonders for leather 

On 9/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, oreet said:

Everything about those STAPs are amazing. Paint job, the base, just wow...

Thanks a lot! I'm right now working on the second Squad using my AAT Color scheme

These riders are absolutely stunning!! Can you tell us how you made the separatist logo on the bikes? I would love to be able to paint it in such precise and detailed manner :)

Incredible job with the bases as well btw

On 10/15/2020 at 2:13 PM, player4827733 said:

These riders are absolutely stunning!! Can you tell us how you made the separatist logo on the bikes? I would love to be able to paint it in such precise and detailed manner :)

Incredible job with the bases as well btw

It is not painted. It is a decal. There is a shop that sells decals for every faction and overs free shipping