Darthzaxal

Lost Legends Availability

In fact since these are only cards and do not need to be shuffled into real cards you can print them yourself with scans from bgg for example

Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 3:08 AM, rugal said:

In fact since these are only cards and do not need to be shuffled into real cards you can print them yourself with scans from bgg for example

True, but it is nice to have almost matching game components (unfortunately these cards are not printed on the fabric paper). Most importantly though, purchasing the cards will support the company that makes the stuff that we love. 

These cars are still available at my local game shop, and they will ship for a low-cost.

Edited by doubletapdaddy

3 hours ago, doubletapdaddy said:

True, but it is nice to have almost matching game components (unfortunately these cards are not printed on the fabric paper). Most importantly though, purchasing the cards will support the company that makes the stuff that we love. 

These cars are still available at my local game shop, and they will ship for a low-cost.

You're right. But if unavalaible ...

On 5/7/2020 at 1:02 AM, doubletapdaddy said:

My local game shop has one on the shelf... Gamer's Haven, Colorado Springs. 

Thank you so much!  I just called and they still had it.  I was able to get it ordered and shipped.

4 hours ago, Wzd081 said:

Thank you so much!  I just called and they still had it.  I was able to get it ordered and shipped.

Wow! That's great! I'm pretty spoiled to have that shop nearby. They've had nearly everything I was ever looking for... And then some. I'll go in for one thing, and come out with the bag full. Lol. It seems pretty rare that a brick-and-mortar continues the way they do, so I give them all the business that I can.