Jump to content
Darthzaxal

Lost Legends Availability

Recommended Posts

In fact since these are only cards and do not need to be shuffled into real cards you can print them yourself with scans from bgg for example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 3:08 AM, rugal said:

In fact since these are only cards and do not need to be shuffled into real cards you can print them yourself with scans from bgg for example

True, but it is nice to have almost matching game components (unfortunately these cards are not printed on the fabric paper). Most importantly though, purchasing the cards will support the company that makes the stuff that we love. 

These cars are still available at my local game shop, and they will ship for a low-cost.

Edited by doubletapdaddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, doubletapdaddy said:

True, but it is nice to have almost matching game components (unfortunately these cards are not printed on the fabric paper). Most importantly though, purchasing the cards will support the company that makes the stuff that we love. 

These cars are still available at my local game shop, and they will ship for a low-cost.

You're right. But if unavalaible ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 1:02 AM, doubletapdaddy said:

My local game shop has one on the shelf... Gamer's Haven, Colorado Springs. 

Thank you so much!  I just called and they still had it.  I was able to get it ordered and shipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wzd081 said:

Thank you so much!  I just called and they still had it.  I was able to get it ordered and shipped.

Wow! That's great! I'm pretty spoiled to have that shop nearby. They've had nearly everything I was ever looking for... And then some. I'll go in for one thing, and come out with the bag full. Lol. It seems pretty rare that a brick-and-mortar continues the way they do, so I give them all the business that I can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...