Orkimedes

Cassian Andor Unit Guide - The Fifth Trooper

7 minutes ago, Empire On Ice said:

Now available to pre order in the UK. £20 for a plastic figure...i'm out. I have enough Legion stuff now to play, just not going to keep up with any more new releases.

Don't forget K2SO. I mean, you do you. But the old singles boxes are $12, so this is $8 more for 2 minis in the new hard plastic.

1 hour ago, Empire On Ice said:

Now available to pre order in the UK. £20 for a plastic figure...i'm out. I have enough Legion stuff now to play, just not going to keep up with any more new releases.

Most places I've seen are around £15-20 and as said above you get 2 figures. Most single figure boxes are £10-12, so it's not exactly an awful price in my eyes

Posted (edited)

When he plays CRACKSHOT, does Cassian get Gunslinger on his standby shot that round? or is it just during his activation?

the card is played for the whole round, so I would assume that's how the standby shot gets it, right?

Edited by buckero0

The card just says "Cassian Andor gains Gunslinger" with no specified time limit, so I would assume it lasts the round the card is active. And since Gunslinger is "after you perform a ranged attack", it should work during a standby shot.

Even if he's using his sniper rifle. (At least, this is just my interpretation of it all)

On 5/1/2020 at 9:30 PM, bwingstrike said:

Most places I've seen are around £15-20 and as said above you get 2 figures. Most single figure boxes are £10-12, so it's not exactly an awful price in my eyes

I'm not sure that small bot that comes with Iden amounts to the same value as K-2SO.

2 hours ago, Empire On Ice said:

I'm not sure that small bot that comes with Iden amounts to the same value as K-2SO.

no, but its a lot cheaper too. With her 2 pip she gets a free recover, so normally at least 3 free health during a game. D1O can really mess with the opponent with its card, imo, it can have more everyday use than K2's card which may get used once in a blue moon.

45 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

no, but its a lot cheaper too. With her 2 pip she gets a free recover, so normally at least 3 free health during a game. D1O can really mess with the opponent with its card, imo, it can have more everyday use than K2's card which may get used once in a blue moon.

Empire on Ice is complaining about monetary price, not unit cost.

Posted (edited)

Yeah ID10 is a smaller mini for sure, but I like the buddy box concept and I think it's worth $20 if you like the characters. What I want to know is, where's the box with Baze and Chirrut?

Edited by Contrapulator