Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

The Razor Crest Crossection

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, stuffedskullcat said:

R2 socket, interesting; I wonder if that will make it to the XWM release.

My hope would be that the Astromech slot is present on the Generic and not present on Din, and maybe other pilot's of his ship.  Since the slot is disconnected on his ship due to his distrust of droids.

Either that or a Razor Crest title that removes the Astromech slot and adds a crew slot.

Edited by joeshmoe554

Guys, before you dive too deeply into guessing slots and stats from this thing, bear in mind it's a fan created diagram and none of the descriptions or features given here are official. 

It's very, very good for a fan created cross-section, no doubts there. But quite a few of the text descriptions are a bit off. The Astromech one in particular stands out. 

3 hours ago, GuacCousteau said:

Guys, before you dive too deeply into guessing slots and stats from this thing, bear in mind it's a fan created diagram and none of the descriptions or features given here are official. 

It's very, very good for a fan created cross-section, no doubts there. But quite a few of the text descriptions are a bit off. The Astromech one in particular stands out. 

Oh wow, okay. That's- it had me fooled.

1 hour ago, GuacCousteau said:

I must say, it is a very well done fan creation.

3 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Oh wow, okay. That's- it had me fooled.

2 hours ago, AceDogbert said:

I must say, it is a very well done fan creation.

Oh absolutely. Visually it's spot on to the current cross section in the visual dictionaries, and it's incredibly detailed. 

I only looked into it because I hadn't heard of any new reference books coming out that might have included it, and because some of the phrasing felt a bit off ("The ship is well armed and armoured up to its class", "Two blaster cannons are extremely huge", "Powerful shields give the ship great protection"). And as I said above, the astromech slot thing didn't seem right to me, nor did 'The Ghost' section so it triggered some suspicions. 

But the art is top quality. Wouldn't be surprised if the person who made this gets a gig or two out of it. 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:32 AM, GuacCousteau said:

I only looked into it because I hadn't heard of any new reference books coming out that might have included it, and because some of the phrasing felt a bit off ("The ship is well armed and armoured up to its class", "Two blaster cannons are extremely huge", "Powerful shields give the ship great protection"). 

So UK English (US drops the highlighted "u"), possibly as a second language if not just unsuccessfully proofread (errant a's are not uncommon).