Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
1mikethebuilder1

Fan made stuff? Orcs, Dwarves, etc?

Recommended Posts

Hi folks, I found some fan-made stuff scattered around. I found the Dunwarr Dwarves thread and Saruman the White's expansion packs for the existing factions. Anything else I'm missing? Any orcs yet? Thanks. With the game unsupported us fans have to keep the game going by making up our own stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2020 at 8:25 PM, 1mikethebuilder1 said:

Hi folks, I found some fan-made stuff scattered around. I found the Dunwarr Dwarves thread and Saruman the White's expansion packs for the existing factions. Anything else I'm missing? Any orcs yet? Thanks. With the game unsupported us fans have to keep the game going by making up our own stuff. 

My kids and I have been playing a lot of Rune Age, and my oldest is SO sad there are no Orcs for Runewars. We are picking up some more units to flesh out the existing armies (if for no other reason than to practice painting). And if they like the game well enough, we will definitely be testing out some fan-made Orc material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 7:24 PM, Parakitor said:

My kids and I have been playing a lot of Rune Age, and my oldest is SO sad there are no Orcs for Runewars. We are picking up some more units to flesh out the existing armies (if for no other reason than to practice painting). And if they like the game well enough, we will definitely be testing out some fan-made Orc material.

A good starting point is to take the rules for a unit from one faction and use different models, using say Outland Scouts as orc tribal warriors, and Spined Threshers as the dinosaur-esque orc cavalry mounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been someone on the RuneWars: The Miniatures Game Facebook group posting battle reports with a homebrew Orc army. I haven't seen the army list, but you could check there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2020 at 10:47 AM, kris40k said:

There has been someone on the RuneWars: The Miniatures Game Facebook group posting battle reports with a homebrew Orc army. I haven't seen the army list, but you could check there.

Are there some non-Facebook links? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...