Sign in to follow this  
Mon no Oni

New silhouettes. Speculation game stars again! *** SOLVED!!

Posted (edited)

The Rise of the Red Hulk shows silhouttes of the scenario/heroes coming after Red Skull:

mc11-15_a1_diagram.png

Someone cares to guess? The guy from the Scenario pack should be the villain (unless they decide to go the Osborn/Red Goblin route again) and the rest should be the alter-ego version of the identity cards.

Edited by Mon no Oni

I really want this to be the defenders, but I am starting to think it will continue the Avengers. The guy sitting watching TV could be Scott Lang. The person on the computer could be Wasp if the other person is Scott Lang. Last two Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. No guesses for myself on the scenario but a lot of people on Facebook were guessing Kang

I'm going to go with the last one being Scarlet Witch just because I really want a Scarlet Witch deck. It worked with the last set; I really wanted the second silhouette to be Dr. Strange, and it was!

37 minutes ago, Damenwood said:

I really hope the bottom two are Reed and Sue but who knows. 

I doubt it. They've said a couple of times that they haven't been working on the Fantastic 4 at all. It's possible they've started, but I doubt the design and testing would be done in time for these releases.

Hair on November definitely looks like Quicksilver to me. I think Quicksilver + Scarlet Witch is a good shout for the last two, although December being Jean Grey and leading into an X-Men expansion would make me very happy.

October maybe Vision? Looks like a bald head and maybe wearing a cape.

No idea about September. The suggestion that others have made of Ant-Man would seem to fit the theme.

2 hours ago, Mon no Oni said:

For the scenario, I'm going with Kang. There is a fairly obvious sort of central ridge in the head. Also, this pose fits almost exactly (the right hand is a little lower in the silhouette):

210?cb=20150205021425

Wow, I had to double take to make sure that wasn’t the actual silhouette they used.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Aephix said:

September is probably Shang Chi or maybe Iron Fist.

I'm guessing you haven't read either of these threads... we all thought that too, but now it's pretty obvious the silhouette is someone sitting on a couch with a bottle in one hand and a remote in the other.  Not to say it can't be a martial artist... just that the picture isn't a martial arts pose.

Edited by KBlumhardt

2 minutes ago, KBlumhardt said:

I'm guessing you haven't read either of these threads... we all thought that too, but now it's pretty obvious the silhouette is someone sitting on a couch with a bottle in one hand and a remote in the other.  Not to say it can't be a martial artist... just that the picture isn't a martial arts pose.

Yeah, just caught up with the other thread and realized that the heroes are all probably in their alter egos for the silhouettes.

1 minute ago, Aephix said:

Yeah, just caught up with the other thread and realized that the heroes are all probably in their alter egos for the silhouettes.

I think it would be hilarious if it still was Iron Fist, just chilling on the couch in his alter ego... it'd be a double bait-and-switch on us.  🙂

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Mon no Oni said:

The Rise of the Red Hulk shows silhouttes of the scenario/heroes coming after Red Skull:

Rise of Red Hulk?

am going to go Kang, Antman, Vision , Quick sliver and Scarlet Witch.

Edited by cadianlord

Update from the Discord discussion: November looks like they might be holding a basketball-sized object in their left arm (right side of the image). It could be nothing, but if this is the case our best guess is Robbie Reyes holding a helmet. His hair also fits the silhouette very closely, and he would work well with Scarlet Witch, together leading towards a Dormamu-centered box.

I'd still rather get Quicksilver, but I think this is most likely.

If the graphic is anything to go by, the heroes might be SHIELD  traited and the villain might be hydra related.  If this is true, be prepared for Fury decks, and my guess is Bartroc for the scenario 

1 hour ago, cadianlord said:

Rise of Red Hulk?

am going to go Kang, Antman, Vinson, Quick sliver and Scarlet Witch.

Vinson?

@SpiderMana The helmet would be in the silhouette just like the laptop and book in October and December respectively. So it’s not likely to be Ghost Rider.

@CaffeineAddict makes a convincing case for Matt Murdock/Daredevil. Also is that She-Hulk in the top right corner 😂.

17 minutes ago, Hyperjayman said:

Also is that She-Hulk in the top right corner 😂.

Yeah, the art in that run was pretty awful, but it was great to see Matt and Jen finally face off in court.  (Assuming you haven't read it... that's a de-serumed old man Steve Rogers sitting next to her.  She's defending him in a wrongful death case).

Just now, KBlumhardt said:

Yeah, the art in that run was pretty awful, but it was great to see Matt and Jen finally face off in court.  (Assuming you haven't read it... that's a de-serumed old man Steve Rogers sitting next to her.  She's defending him in a wrongful death case).

I know there are plenty of examples of him having a similar pose, as i can picture it but cant remember where from. That was the first similar image i found on google.

4 hours ago, CaffeineAddict said:

November is making me think Matt Murdock, in court like this: matt-murdock-in-court.png

The hand gesture, maybe, but the hair doesn’t match up. The hair doesn’t work on Reyes either, not based on the art I’m finding from googling.