Sign in to follow this  
L0STHER0

The Rise of Red Skull Article is up

Our best guesses from the Discord thread:

Zemo (there’s a very convincingly similar picture of Zemo, and you can make out the ridges of the crown of his mask.

Couch-lounger. Not a martial artist. Looks extremely like a TV remote in one hand and a drink in the other. Could be any number of people, but Danny remains a good possibility (Martial-arts based Heroes wouldn’t likely be in a martial-arts pose in Alter-Ego anyways)

Looks bald. Miles Morales isn’t a bad option (crew cut), but I personally lean towards Vision, because:

Quicksilver. It could be Matt Murdock, or really any number of people, but that hair just screams Quicksilver to me. Especially since:

Scarlett Witch. Wanda is one of very few Heroes with such curly hair as a part of their normal aesthetic, and most of the rest don’t seem likely to be chilling in heels. Add in the fact that she’s got a show coming out around that time... it’s not a done deal, but it seems most likely to me.

10 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Zemo (there’s a very convincingly similar picture of Zemo, and you can make out the ridges of the crown of his mask.

Couch-lounger. Not a martial artist. Looks extremely like a TV remote in one hand and a drink in the other. Could be any number of people, but Danny remains a good possibility (Martial-arts based Heroes wouldn’t likely be in a martial-arts pose in Alter-Ego anyways)

Looks bald. Miles Morales isn’t a bad option (crew cut), but I personally lean towards Vision, because:

Quicksilver. It could be Matt Murdock, or really any number of people, but that hair just screams Quicksilver to me. Especially since:

Scarlett Witch. Wanda is one of very few Heroes with such curly hair as a part of their normal aesthetic, and most of the rest don’t seem likely to be chilling in heels. Add in the fact that she’s got a show coming out around that time... it’s not a done deal, but it seems most likely to me.

The thin wrists and forearms on the top-right still make me think it's a woman (likely with straight hair, not bald), but Miles is very thin so I could see that.

Posted (edited)

If you look at scenario silhouette it seems maybe a vest? Kraven? Spider Man has the biggest rogue of villains next to XMen. We have had so many Spider Man villains already so who knows.

Edited by OttRod

1 minute ago, OttRod said:

If you look at scenario silhouette it seems maybe a vest? Kraven? Spider Man has the biggest rogue of villains next to XMen. We have had so many Spider Man villains already so who knows.

I would think Kraven would have his big, furry collar... which is definitely not present in that pic.

11 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

I also think it's lined up with the Marvel shows to ride the hype, so Zemo, Iron Fist, Vision, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

That was also the hype on Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Hulk, and the story box, but it didn’t pan out then either. I’m thinking there’s zero linkage. 

29 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Couch lounger (now that I’ve seen it, I can’t unsee it) has a lick of hair on their top right. 

2 hours ago, L0STHER0 said:

I keep seeing Danny Rand for the second sihouette.

If it is X-Men then left to right Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Shadow Cat, Wolverine, Rogue

I think the bottom left's right arm is too skinny to be wolverine. Gambit?

If it's not x-men then I think the 2nd silhouette is Iron Fist

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Why would Vision be sitting in front of a computer, though...?  He IS a computer.  🙂

Edited by KBlumhardt

Posted (edited)

I'm not convinced we'll see X-Men related characters yet, but if we do, could the couch lounger be Deadpool?  Sitting on a couch with a beer and a remote (probably staring straight at the 'camera') fits him to a tee.  It does look like there's hair there, but I suppose it could just be his bumpy tumors showing without his mask on.  

Edited by KBlumhardt

50 minutes ago, SpiderMana said:

Couch lounger for sure! I’m thinking Scott Lang, sitting on house arrest.

I’m starting to think another cycle of Avengers maybe Antman, Wasp, Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch. 

Scenario pack looks a lot like Kang.

2 minutes ago, KimJoshIl said:

I’m starting to think another cycle of Avengers maybe Antman, Wasp, Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch. 

Makes a ton of sense.

2 hours ago, KimJoshIl said:

I am fully on board for this. Plus it rounds out the founders for the Avengers and provides a launching point into Mutants. 

38 minutes ago, smickletz said:

How about this:

Ben Grimm

Johnny Storm

Reed Richards

Susan Richards

Sue doesn’t have curly hair that I’ve found anywhere, Reed doesn’t have pointed hair (nor is he portrayed as a couch potato) and Ben is, well, the Thing.