Sign in to follow this  
Krysmopompas

Quick Q: will Weaver of the Cosmos be released as scheduled/no month delay?

I mean, there are bigger issues to worry about, and stores may not be open locally anyway. But wondering if FFG's month-push to 'new releases' would also count the last scenario pack of Dream-Eaters.

34 minutes ago, Krysmopompas said:

I mean, there are bigger issues to worry about, and stores may not be open locally anyway. But wondering if FFG's month-push to 'new releases' would also count the last scenario pack of Dream-Eaters.

Its release has been moved to 'May' according to the recent update to the Upcoming page.

14 hours ago, General Zodd said:

Weirdly, I guy I know in Sweden received his copy on the originally intended release date! Annoyingly, I am in the UK, and didn’t...

It’s not weird.

Different countries have different distributors.

That’s how we got our copy.

3 hours ago, ArkhamChronicle said:

It’s not weird.

Different countries have different distributors.

That’s how we got our copy.

Do you got one in the UK? Now I’m doubly jealous, all the shops I’ve looked at still show it as pre-order!

Posted (edited)

I kind of wish FFG would ship everything we missed at one time and catch up to their original release schedules when things are lifted, instead of basically starting over and pushing everything back. I know that it would be a lot of shipping, but the poor retailers had nothing for a couple of months to sell either, so it could give them a needed leg up for resale. It would also give the consumer some choices. 

Edited by Mimi61