Sign in to follow this  
Cael

Demolition Tournament

4 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I'm very sorry to say I need to drop. 🙁

@OutboundFlight and I have scheduled our game for tomorrow night at 7:30 MST, so maybe Vader and I can give someone a good kick in the ribs before I go. 🙂

Oh no! I hope everything is okay, and no worries about having to drop. Enjoy being able to be more reckless in tomorrow’s game 🙂

Round three is complete! We're down to five admirals, who will survive? Here are the current standings/matchups for next week:

Next round matchups are:

@mhd (8 points last round, 16 tournament points, 214 game points, 333 remaining fleet points) vs @MandalorianMoose (7 points last round, 19 tournament points, 307 game points, 366 remaining fleet points)

@OutboundFlight (7 points last round, 19 tournament points, 587 game points, 300 remaining fleet points) vs @TigerKommandant (7 points last round, 18 tournament points, 459 game points, 178 remaining fleet points)

and @Dupy (4 points last round, 19 tournament points, 578 game points, 104remaining fleet points) gets a bye this week

Please try to have your games in by 5/2, and good luck!

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Cael said:

Round three is complete! We're down to five admirals, who will survive? Here are the current standings/matchups for next week:

Next round matchups are:

@mhd (8 points last round, 16 tournament points, 214 game points, 333 remaining fleet points) vs @MandalorianMoose (7 points last round, 19 tournament points, 307 game points, 366 remaining fleet points)

@OutboundFlight (7 points last round, 19 tournament points, 587 game points, 300 remaining fleet points) vs @TigerKommandant (7 points last round, 18 tournament points, 459 game points, 178 remaining fleet points)

and @Dupy (4 points last round, 19 tournament points, 578 game points, 104remaining fleet points) gets a bye this week

Please try to have your games in by 5/2, and good luck!

Confused by the matchups. I’ve already played MHD and @OutboundFlight, @Dupy and I all have 19 tournament points and I haven’t played either of them

Edited by MandalorianMoose

Matchups are sorted by previous round points , then total tournament points for ties, then remaining fleet points for remaining ties. My goal was to keep someone who did really well in a round but lost a bunch of stuff from being matched against much larger fleets for many rounds in a row because of that early success, it’s just how what’s left of your fleet performed last round that counts 

On 4/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Cael said:

Matchups are sorted by previous round points , then total tournament points for ties, then remaining fleet points for remaining ties. My goal was to keep someone who did really well in a round but lost a bunch of stuff from being matched against much larger fleets for many rounds in a row because of that early success, it’s just how what’s left of your fleet performed last round that counts 

Except this doesn’t really work with scarred large/huge ships. I have half the hull my points would indicate

1 hour ago, MandalorianMoose said:

Except this doesn’t really work with scarred large/huge ships. I have half the hull my points would indicate

Yup, it’s not perfect. If I do another one of these in the future I’d disallow large and huge ships and not worry about scarring, but I’m not going to redo the rules mid-tournament 🙂