Sign in to follow this  
poke450

Alt art n-1?

57 minutes ago, poke450 said:

Does anyone know if they are still selling it online?  Or did they cancel that since Worlds was canceled?

Strictly speaking, nobody knows what they’re doing.

However, I would guess because we haven’t heard anything it is not happening today because it was going to be a convention timed deal, with first rights going to convention goers. Most likely they make it a con exclusive for a different con and then sell the extras online.

4 hours ago, ScummyRebel said:

Strictly speaking, nobody knows what they’re doing.

However, I would guess because we haven’t heard anything it is not happening today because it was going to be a convention timed deal, with first rights going to convention goers. Most likely they make it a con exclusive for a different con and then sell the extras online.

I know they said they had some they were going to sell online in addition to the ones at worlds they were selling, so I was just wondering if they were going to hold off, or still sell them online.

2 hours ago, poke450 said:

I know they said they had some they were going to sell online in addition to the ones at worlds they were selling, so I was just wondering if they were going to hold off, or still sell them online.

There is no way they’d sell the online ones only now. They’re almost guaranteed to tie that sale time to whatever new con they sell them at as well 

Anyone else finding it impossible to access the alt-art N1 page on the store? All I get is a message that says, "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure." Been that way for 35 min, and I'm guessing these are all sold out by now. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 12.26.05.png

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, SebastianB said:

Shocker. "Limited" edition should've been called "Impossible to get" edition.

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 13.05.54.png

That's actually in error- The constant refreshing DDoSed Asmodee's store, and what we're getting is a backup. FFG has not managed to sell any yet.

EDIT: FFG has posted on their Facebook that they're moving the date back to next week, presumably to allow more time to beef up their server. So please, spare Asmodee's web developer the grief and stop DDoSing the store.

Edited by Squark

On 3/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, Squark said:

That's actually in error- The constant refreshing DDoSed Asmodee's store, and what we're getting is a backup. FFG has not managed to sell any yet.

EDIT: FFG has posted on their Facebook that they're moving the date back to next week, presumably to allow more time to beef up their server. So please, spare Asmodee's web developer the grief and stop DDoSing the store.

Thanks, Squark. Did they say if the new on-sale time is just simply exactly a week later, or is it TBD? 

3 hours ago, SebastianB said:

Thanks, Squark. Did they say if the new on-sale time is just simply exactly a week later, or is it TBD? 

They said more information was to follow.

Assumption is same time next Friday,  but there should be an announcement beforehand