Sign in to follow this  
urbanyeti

5 Jedi Knights

I love generic jedis. I love named jedis too but for 39 points, I find CLT Jedi knights to be really fun. Five of them come out to a cool 195 points leaving me with 5 points to spend. Do I leave a bid or does somebody have a cool way I could spend those remaining points? Thanks! 

Personally, I think I'd prefer bid.  Predictive Shot isn't useless, but I don't really want to double-spend both Force and Focus on an attack most of the time.  If I have both Charge and Token on my attack, I'd rather be able to save one for my defensive rolls.

Jedi Knights are so mobile that, if your opponent is Init 3, you'll really be able to outfly them, and being sure to move second and to have the option to reposition to get out of arc or accomplish bullseye seems worth it.

I've flown this list a few times, and it is pretty potent.

With the remaining points I'd go bid in HS and throw Sense on one of them in Extended. All of them are crazy good blocker and the additional aces you find outside of HS are much easier to deal with thanks to the extra info.