Sign in to follow this  
TauntaunScout

Free Star Wars Action Figure Offer!

Posted (edited)

To claim your FREE mystery Star Wars figure, send your name, address, and 5 proofs of purchase* to:

Tauntaun Scout
6 Blake St., Woburn, MA 01801

And I will send you a FREE Star Wars figure. What will it be? All I can say is, it’s an unopened Star Wars toy. 

If anyone else wants to offer free unopened figures for 5 proofs of purchase, post your address below.  

*Any 5 proofs of purchase work. From anything. Continental 48 states only. The cooler your proofs of purchase are the better figure I might be able to send you. Cool envelope art or other such things, gets the best figures of all. 

Offer void where prohibited. Supplies are limited.  Expires at the end of the quarantine. 

Edited by TauntaunScout

51 minutes ago, buckero0 said:

I would totally send in 25 Proof of Purchase and $3.25 shipping and handling for a semi-unique Legion figure. Even if it was a Stormtrooper i already have 40 of.

Deal. Send me 25 proofs of purchase and $3.25. I will paint a one of a kind Legion figure just for you. 

3 hours ago, TauntaunScout said:

Well. I am mad that there's no more mail away offers in the world and decided to take matters into my own hands.

I got so many go joes this way my the best one was the fridge Perry go joe action figure 

Posted (edited)

What about things that don’t have a proof of purchase? Can I send you barcodes and random parts of boxes? 

Edited by krebeck

12 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@TauntaunScout will you zany accept proof purchase pics via WhatsApp sir?

Depends on how awesome a thing they prove you purchased I guess? Since it's you sure. I'll send you a FREE blister pack of three Grenadier miniatures for use in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.

On 3/30/2020 at 9:54 PM, ninclouse2000 said:

Please do share

Someone sent me their traffic ticket with the identifying info blacked out. And a piece of 40k advertising for Death Guard.

Someone sent me 21 proofs of purchase for some reason.

No one has actually sent me their name and address on a card or anything, I am copying them from the return addresses on the envelopes, which adds a step to processing.