Sign in to follow this  
urbanyeti

What is your favorite generic?

13 hours ago, Flyingbrick said:

The Rebel scout. Because hey someone needs to love the HWK.

HWK swarm is a surprisingly fun list.  6 with Engine Upgrade, and Leia on one.  Pretty sweet.

I've only ever done Fly Casual with it (I don't have the game components for 6 HWKs), but it flies better than you'd expect.  You'll pretty much always have shots modded shots on folks, and with Leia you can do some great stall-blocks and have a parking lot where you're taking focused 3 dice range one shots against unmodded defenders.

Generally anything with the words Black Squadron, Red Squadron, Green Squadron or Omega Squadron ranks pretty highly for me (regardless of faction), but my favourite has to be the humble Jakku Gunrunner.  Bombs, sloops, reversing, tractor beams - it can do so much.  Just don't expect to outpace anything with them.

4 hours ago, JudgeDeath said:

the humble Jakku Gunrunner.  Bombs, sloops, reversing, tractor beams - it can do so much.  Just don't expect to outpace anything with them.

Ah yeah, another that has been just pipped by a name for me... the mighty Unkar Plutt. That ship's his 😄

9 hours ago, theBitterFig said:

HWK swarm is a surprisingly fun list.  6 with Engine Upgrade, and Leia on one.  Pretty sweet.

I've only ever done Fly Casual with it (I don't have the game components for 6 HWKs), but it flies better than you'd expect.  You'll pretty much always have shots modded shots on folks, and with Leia you can do some great stall-blocks and have a parking lot where you're taking focused 3 dice range one shots against unmodded defenders.

That does sound fun. I have not considered trying it but now that you mention it i think i will.  Too bad it isn't hyperspace legal for now lol. 

i have been getting some really good mileage out of the Jedi Knights as they have been rather effective at both killing things fast as a tag team or flying as a distraction to get one of my aces out of harms way

On 3/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, Cuz05 said:

Ah yeah, another that has been just pipped by a name for me... the mighty Unkar Plutt. That ship's his 😄

Yeah he's good, but you can't take 5 of him in the same list!