emsquared

Ahsoka Tano cast in Mandalorian Season 2

1 hour ago, micheldebruyn said:

This didn't happen in this thread.

And we generally do not know what decisions she did or did not make. Haters like yourself just attribute whatever you like about Star Wars media to whatever male creative type is present, and whatever you don't like to Kathleen Kennedy, while we literally do not know who made what decision, or if anybody from Lucasfilm was even involved whit this or that decision. And of course in the case absolutely know she wasn't to blame (like when Disney forced JJ Abrams on Lucasfilm), she still gets the blame.

Dr. Freud, your slip is showing.

And you just did what i am talking about. Proving my point.

1 hour ago, micheldebruyn said:

This didn't happen in this thread.

And we generally do not know what decisions she did or did not make. Haters like yourself just attribute whatever you like about Star Wars media to whatever male creative type is present, and whatever you don't like to Kathleen Kennedy, while we literally do not know who made what decision, or if anybody from Lucasfilm was even involved whit this or that decision. And of course in the case absolutely know she wasn't to blame (like when Disney forced JJ Abrams on Lucasfilm), she still gets the blame.

Dr. Freud, your slip is showing.

Right. Because the N and the space bar are not next to each other.

For what it's worth, we got this from Dave Filoni:
No telling where or when this is, and Rex would be ~78 at this point, but it's a thing. A potentially very awesome thing, though I still have my reservations about live-action Ahsoka.1500x500

It would be interesting to see how Ahsoka is viewed by the Mandalorians.

12 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

For what it's worth, we got this from Dave Filoni:
No telling where or when this is, and Rex would be ~78 at this point, but it's a thing. A potentially very awesome thing, though I still have my reservations about live-action Ahsoka.1500x500

It would be interesting to see how Ahsoka is viewed by the Mandalorians.

it's a concept art from rebels from season 2, it dates from years ago